IGNORED

Christmas Time

PeterStyvarsRightFoot

Now the dreaded 25 days are upon us , let's bring abit of Christmas spirit to the club I say. Make some real noise in the league games up to the day and into the new year... Team need us more than ever to get behind them, and Infact show up in numbers for the cup games too...

Also completely irrelevant , think we could sing some christmasy songs at Crewe away! Be a laugh as we're top of the league! Other than jingle bells! ( got this idea from listening to radio 2 with my breakfast earlier) cliff Richards Mistletoe and wine came on and I started singing

Christmas time and we're doing just fine, we keep winning in purple and lime.... With freeman on fire I'm as sure as I can be, come Christmas Day we'll be top of the league!

Now I know I'm open for a bashing on this one but just think we can all have a smile and a larfff this year due to the state we were in last Christmas!!

Oh, and if anyone sings a Cliff ******* Richard song whilst supporting City then I'll never talk to you again. Money grabbing, only comes out for Wimbledon / Christmas, God fearing *****

I think his coming out and God fearing will be closer than ever following the allegations this year  :P

I think his coming out and God fearing will be closer than ever following the allegations this year  :P

Ha! You know what, I actually hope that there is one person who I watched on tv as a child wasn't up to anything. If it's Sir Cliff, then so be it. There has to be the odd one or two from back then who wasn't up to it

Ha! You know what, I actually hope that there is one person who I watched on tv as a child wasn't up to anything. If it's Sir Cliff, then so be it. There has to be the odd one or two from back then who wasn't up to it

It amazes me that it was only famous people from 20,30,40 years ago were paedophiles and rapists.  Thank goodness none of the more recent presenters are, the BBC must have stamped it out several years ago.

It amazes me that it was only famous people from 20,30,40 years ago were paedophiles and rapists.  Thank goodness none of the more recent presenters are, the BBC must have stamped it out several years ago.

That's the thing - it makes it look like they knew what was going on back then. Guilty by association

Will be interesting how much they cover up from the Lords and politicians back then too.....

For the same reasons, I had hoped that the stories about Rolf harris were false.

Literally finding how this has turned into accusations of cliff Richards being a paedo , absolutely hilarious !!

Personally don't think he is ... Would get more of a chuckle if that ira loving scumbag rod Stewart was.

Either way been singing Christmas songs all day and I think I've adapted nearly every one into a city song ... The joys of being top at Christmas !!

Archived