IGNORED

Absolute Joke!

Redarmy987

Chivs - I'd hate to argue with you. You got it sussed, especially when 'pointing the finger'.

I'd have to agree with your blaming theory. If I went to McDonalds and the nuggets were bad, I'd blame the dead chicken for being at hand to supplement itself. Maybe even it's parents, for giving birth to the chicken.

Or would you go as far to blame the poor chickens' grandparents? Or further along the ancestory of the particular chicken used for nuggets?

Or would it just be wise to blame the butcher/machine that processed the meat?

Chivs - I'd hate to argue with you. You got it sussed, especially when 'pointing the finger'.

I'd have to agree with your blaming theory. If I went to McDonalds and the nuggets were bad, I'd blame the dead chicken for being at hand to supplement itself. Maybe even it's parents, for giving birth to the chicken.

Or would you go as far to blame the poor chickens' grandparents? Or further along the ancestory of the particular chicken used for nuggets?

Or would it just be wise to blame the butcher/machine that processed the meat?

I'd blame the person buying chicken in a burger joint :)  make informed choices.

Post seems to be working fine for everyone else . Orders from online companies, Christmas cards etc. Sent a few letters recently and all arrived on time ;-)

Most online orders don't go by Royal Mail.

Ou of about 12, I have had issues with two on line orders so far this Christmas - on was sent via Parcel Force and the other by Royal Mail, the only ones using those methods.

So in this case, Chivs can only blame him/her/dog-self?

;)

"Would have been best off getting the ticket in person/dog self, rather than being lazy."

Is that the moral of Chivs' story perhaps?!

I reckon :) could have saved himself money and picked em up from the ground on the day.

Of course I don't know Chivs circumstances, so all in jest :)

I reckon :) could have saved himself money and picked em up from the ground on the day.

Of course I don't know Chivs circumstances, so all in jest :)

You might say it is in jest, but try being a single mum with two toddlers in tow, coming from Flat Holm.

It's a fair old trek to get to Ashton Gate for a couple of tickets.  I'm not even sure I can leave Dylan and Layla at Lost Property whilst I wait in the queue as the police sure did give me a funny look when I came to pick them up last time.

It's your fault for not thinking your purchase through. Club should charge you a fee for replacing your tickets in my opinion

They didn't.  Aren't I lucky?!

The queue for "non delivered" tickets was pretty much empty.  My tickets were printed off without any fuss.

No hint of an apology or a refund  :rolleyes: .

I'll let you know when they turn up as they've obviously been posted already...

They didn't. Aren't I lucky?!

The queue for "non delivered" tickets was pretty much empty. My tickets were printed off without any fuss.

No hint of an apology or a refund :rolleyes: .

I'll let you know when they turn up as they've obviously been posted already...

Glad to hear you got it sorted. I guess you've learnt your lesson, bit surprised you expected a refund though!!!!

Archived