IGNORED

This Is What You Call A Bounce Around The Ground

Esmond Million's Bung

We're at loggerheads, then?

ESB, as the poster I know him to be, is having a pop at the establishment.

The same establishment that has banned the very act of standing at a football match (apart from 'moments of excitment').

Once the establishment has punctuated a culture to the degree that it has, then creating a milicent of the atmosphere observed in the videos on this thread would requir no less than an act of God, imo.

And then, people would be banned for life and have their civil liberties removed.

Wow, am I, you gleaned that from a youtube clip with no text from me?. You really are a suspicious soul aren't you?.

But here's the difference between us, if I was having a pop at the establishment, it would have been put on the non football forum, with text leaving even you in no doubt.

Don't bring attention to yourself cowboy, your being followed you know.

All these videos look amazing and it would be fantastic to achieve something even 50% of that over here, but it should probably be pointed out that 15 people have died in football-related violence this season in Argentina, including a player earlier this week. It might sanitise the atmosphere, but I can't help thinking that if there were a few more police about, there might be fewer murders

All these videos look amazing and it would be fantastic to achieve something even 50% of that over here, but it should probably be pointed out that 15 people have died in football-related violence this season in Argentina, including a player earlier this week. It might sanitise the atmosphere, but I can't help thinking that if there were a few more police about, there might be fewer murders

They are just good too watch, rather than the hooligan clips that are also on youtube.

As for the deaths, within South America as a whole it is probably more of a cultural thing and linked to gangs and I suspect that a far heavier Police presence would make matters worse, the Police are probably hated more than rival fans.

They are just good too watch, rather than the hooligan clips that are also on youtube.

As for the deaths, within South America as a whole it is probably more of a cultural thing and linked to gangs and I suspect that a far heavier Police presence would make matters worse, the Police are probably hated more than rival fans.

Well the deaths are a three fold up from last season. I don't think the bouncing and the deaths are directly related, but I suspect there is a relationship between bouncing, police presence and violence. There's a balance to be struck, which we don't have over here but they probably don't over there

Well the deaths are a three fold up from last season. I don't think the bouncing and the deaths are directly related, but I suspect there is a relationship between bouncing, police presence and violence. There's a balance to be struck, which we don't have over here but they probably don't over there

indeed there is a balance to be struck, Argentina is obviously to easy going but obviously affordable and the UK is over the top, especially considering it is fast pricing the working classes out of the market.

Economics are probably not helping matters in Argentina.

Wow, am I, you gleaned that from a youtube clip with no text from me?. You really are a suspicious soul aren't you?.

But here's the difference between us, if I was having a pop at the establishment, it would have been put on the non football forum, with text leaving even you in no doubt.

Don't bring attention to yourself cowboy, your being followed you know.

Ah, wrongly assumed then. My bad.

• Admin

Dicen que estamos todos de la cabeza,

Pero a San Lorenzo no le interesa,

Tomamos vino puro de damajuana y nos fumamos toda la marihuana,

Oh San Lorenzo, oh San Lorenzo.

Translated....

They say we're out of our minds,

But San Lorenzo fans don't care about that,

We drink wine straight from the cartons and smoke all the weed,

Oh San Lorenzo, oh San Lorenzo.

Archived