IGNORED

This Is What You Call A Bounce Around The Ground

Esmond Million's Bung

Both valid comments but it's like some fans use that as an excuse to not even try and make an atmosphere and then use the bs excuses i pointed out

We're at loggerheads, then?

ESB, as the poster I know him to be, is having a pop at the establishment.

The same establishment that has banned the very act of standing at a football match (apart from 'moments of excitment').

Once the establishment has punctuated a culture to the degree that it has, then creating a milicent of the atmosphere observed in the videos on this thread would requir no less than an act of God, imo.

And then, people would be banned for life and have their civil liberties removed.

Just to add to the arbitrary 'moments of excitment' standing rule, people suffering hyper-mania are presumably permitted to stand throughout?

How the **** do the positively essential H&S inforcers muddle their thick skulls through that one?

Might need to bring my schizo-affective mate along, just for a laugh. He's very excited by every moment.

The lunatics are very much running the footballing asylum, imo.

We're at loggerheads, then?

ESB, as the poster I know him to be, is having a pop at the establishment.

The same establishment that has banned the very act of standing at a football match (apart from 'moments of excitment').

Once the establishment has punctuated a culture to the degree that it has, then creating a milicent of the atmosphere observed in the videos on this thread would requir no less than an act of God, imo.

And then, people would be banned for life and have their civil liberties removed.

I don't think we are, I agree with your points about everything being overly moderated in terms of H&S even though it's all ive known. But in my earlier memories of coming down to ashton gate in the early 2000s i still remeber a half decent atmosphere at most games I went to whereas as now it seems to be dead until we are 2-0 up and as much as you want you can't blame the establishment for that.

I don't think we are, I agree with your points about everything being overly moderated in terms of H&S even though it's all ive known. But in my earlier memories of coming down to ashton gate in the early 2000s i still remeber a half decent atmosphere at most games I went to whereas as now it seems to be dead until we are 2-0 up and as much as you want you can't blame the establishment for that.

I hold the establishment responsible for quashing the expression of passion out of the game, not the fans.

Ticket pricing, the media, CCTV, all seater stadia, capitalistic extremism. The game needed cleaning up to an extent but the near dead atmosphere at most league grounds is a direct result of the complete sanitisation of it from the authorities.

You only have to look at our own club for evidence of that.

Archived