IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Afc Telford Match Day Thread.

I don't have one. I'm such an unlucky onen that if I made a positive prediction we'd lose.

Got it, you're feeling superstitious, so you're worried about joining others in publicly feeling confident.

As a City fan you've got to be confident today or you simply never will be. As I said in another thread, it's the F.A.Cup, anything can happen but probably only a one in 30 chance (OK those are my completely random odds, but I reckon they're realistic) we'll come seriously unstuck.

If Telford beat us good luck to them, it will be their own little miracle, but all things being equal I'll take City to notch 5 against a poor bottom of the table Conference team, so their attack will need to be bloody good!

Edited by Nogbad the Bad

Idris Elba next James Bond

Aizoon wins 2015 Turner Prize

Bristol City get to 2014/15 FA Cup Semi-final, losing to Manchester United.

Hung parliament in May, Tories forming a coalition 

Dollymarie 'likes' one of my posts this side of Christmas.

TFR

I'm not entering the Turner Prize in 2015, but Horace might. An animation of edible slugs probably...

............. I think a man and a stuffed hedgehog; on a train; heading AWAY from the venue their football team is playing at; on the internet ................ you are certain to AT LEAST get short-listed? No?

TFR

Never mind that,  whats the team?    It's getting dark here and it's only 14.45   and I have got to get to the airport.

............. I think a man and a stuffed hedgehog; on a train; heading AWAY from the venue their football team is playing at; on the internet ................ you are certain to AT LEAST get short-listed? No?

TFR

You do have a point there. After all, it's a valid comment on artistic endeavour and it is a one-off.

Attacking team!

#BristolCity v AFC Telford: Fielding, Kane, Cunningham, Ayling, Flint, Williams, Wagstaff, Pack, Emmanuel-Thomas, Agard, Wilbraham.

#BristolCity subs: Richards, Little, Osborne, Smith, Freeman, Wynter, Bryan.

Edited by Super