IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Afc Telford Match Day Thread.

Officially done with radio bristol constantly supporting the other team. We score and all we get from Adam baker and whatever his name is with him say poor Telford, then get all excited when they nearly score straight after.

Screecher Hoskin seems to favour Rovers, no idea what AB's excuse is.

What, all 4 of them? A Chelsea player, Wagstaff (who usually plays his part) Cunningham (Usually very reliable when called upon) & JET (He's contributed well when called on this season) 

We just for whatever reason, didn't get going. You just can't blame the fringe players... 

i'm not saying its the fringe players fault but you can see why they aren't in the squad, i actually said its a performance of a team who thought all they had to do was turn up

• Like 1

But they ARE all in our league match day squad. What the hell are you talking about?

when was the last time jet and wagstaff start a league game? they need to do more if they want to start, infact i'd be more then happy if they left and we bring in players that are actually going to challenge for a first team spot rather then players who don't take the chances given to them

when was the last time jet and wagstaff start a league game? they need to do more if they want to start, infact i'd be more then happy if they left and we bring in players that are actually going to challenge for a first team spot rather then players who don't take the chances given to them

Changing your initial argument now then?

Previously you were saying "you can see why they aren't in the squad" and now it's "when was the last time they started a league game?" 

Sounds like around 10 of our team bar Fielding were playing well below par today, yet it HAS to be JET's fault doesn't it?  :facepalm:

Which City players ARE playing well then?

Not the point Nog. He has been anonymous for virtually all of 2014. Had a great start to last season and never kept it going into 2nd half of last season. All this 'he might do something' is wishful thinking now. He clearly doesnt have the application to use his talent adequately.

We look so much better without him now its clear he needs to leave. SL saying players out to make way for new ones. JET is one for me to be offski, asap.

• Like 2

Not the point Nog. He has been anonymous for virtually all of 2014. Had a great start to last season and never kept it going into 2nd half of last season. All this 'he might do something' is wishful thinking now. He clearly doesnt have the application to use his talent adequately.

We look so much better without him now its clear he needs to leave. SL saying players out to make way for new ones. JET is one for me to be offski, asap.

Think you may be right. JET out, Doyle in.

I went down today, Todd did ok Waggy was decent first half and our back line wasn't really troubled. Freeman didmore in 20 seconds after coming on than JET did in the entire time he was on im normally a fan of JETs but today he was truly woeful if that's the level of performance he is gonna show then he can **** off now

It was Telford's cup final ,they gave it all and lost .

Onto the next match .

Our "fringe" players came through without being brilliant but it needs matches to get up to match speed.

Pack was slaughtered for his performance against Preston and against Posh like a world beater .

Fringe players:

Kane. - Very good. Did everything required of him. Not sure we'll see him again, if that's a dislocated shoulder.

Waggy - worked hard. Had his moments.

Cunningham - not awful, but nothing that makes you think he should start.

JET - your taxi is due in January, Mr Emmanuel-Thomas.

• Like 1

I'll go a bit against what everyone says about JET - he actually set-up pretty much all of our chances first half with good passes or beating a man.

People get annoyed when he has the ball kicked hard against him and can't control it - totally unfair. I actually feel pretty sorry him - he is never going to work hard but he will deliver goals and assists at this level and possibly even the one above. He will never change in terms of chasing down etc yet people seem to expect him to.

He was actually better than quite a few players today yet haven't much criticism of them. Williams had a shocker!