IGNORED

So Who Does Everyone Want In 3Rd Round And Why?

MC RISK77

The Emirates is the same design as the Stadium of light in Lisbon

Go and watch a Benfica game and say there is no Atmosphere

The problem with the Emirates is the Fans inside it NOT the Stadium

Fans + stadium = atmosphere. Bit of both. Unfortunately the emirates is the estadio da luz's ugly twin sister. Planning restrictions re height meant a notoriously shallow rake and poor lower sightlines and intimacy. Hate the place.

Spurs, liverpool, everton manure or villa for me.

I'd like either of those after playing Fulham at Craven Cottage...love the ground and I reckon we'd beat 'em ;)

Remember going there over Christmas once during the KK reign.....their fans were giving us the cut throat signal all game. Didn't expect that from Fulham, so I'd be happy to knock them out, which I think we'd have half a chance of doing also

I had a dream last night that we played away to a team in Sky Blue and lost 1-0 after a Frankie Fielding pass out to left side of defence was intercepted and dispatched by their forward .

Now if dreams came true i would n't be stuck in my office posting on OTIB so don't panic but i would be very spooky if this happened so i just thought i'd share.

A home tie against a club for whom reaching the 4th round is not particularly important.

We can't draw ourselves though, can we!?

Lets be honest, we'd all take getting knocked out if it meant promotion. As long as it wasn't against one of the non league teams.....

It will be a nightmare to get one of the big teams at home with the redevelopment.

Agreed.  Tickets will sell out in minutes.  What annoys me is that there we be nothing to distinguish the regular (non STH) attenders such as myself from those who just want to see United or Chelsea or whoever.  The club had resolved this with the membership scheme and points system a few years ago, but no longer.

Chelsea away as many of my mates are blues fans. One or two actually go. :laugh:!

I understand the non league team at home thought process but we are City and this is the cup any thing can happen. :laugh:!

Second choice is Spurs for the same reason away for the money and Telly. We get anyone in the top ten and there is a good chance of tv money and no one wants us with the exception of the Gas. Shame about that!

Archived