IGNORED

So Who Does Everyone Want In 3Rd Round And Why?

MC RISK77

Arsenal away for me....best stadium in England chance to watch city at a truly inspiring venue

Best stadium in England? For what reason exactly? The place is soulless. The best thing about drawing Arsenal is a good chance of winning!

I'd take any of the top teams, Man U/City/Liverpool/Everton/Arsenal/Tottenham away from home for a great day out.

The Emirates is a horrible football ground. Dead atmosphere.

Villa, United or Liverpool away would be nice.

Completely agree arsenal must be the worst tie for me. Leather arm chairs for seats, called the 'Emirates' everything that is wrong with modern day football can be found here.

Have we played one of the really big teams away in any competition since Anfield in 94?

Newcastle in the league is the closest I can remember, but I don't put them in the same category as United/Liverpool/Arsenal etc.

Funny thing is with the current redevelopment, if we drew United away we would have almost as many tickets available to us as a home game!

I'd like one of Blyth Spartans H or A (would very likely be on TV, revenue for us plus not living in Bristol atm means getting to games is difficult), Swansea away (I live there for University, bit selfish however I went there for Swansea vs Everton in the Capital One Cup and the atmosphere was brilliant) or Cardiff away (again a bit selfish because of the distance however the rivalry would be good and possibly good enough to be put on TV as well.

Of course Chelsea, Spurs or Man City at home would be nice as well.

Would love someone like Villa away, a reasonably big premier league team not playing particularly well (ok they are unbeaten in 4/5 now) who may drop big players for cup (ie Benteke) and give us a real fighting chance of upset.

The 'biggest' team in the Prem not playing well at mo would prob be Liverpool infact so why not them if not...

Archived