IGNORED

Caulker - Sunday Lunch - Party planner (Merged)

CiderJar

I am happy with my concentration levels thanks, all you ever do is make snide remarks and moan about nobody caring which adds nothing to anything so I will stand by my assessment of you, you are a tool if the mods wish to ban me or give me warning points so be it

My mum always said I couldn't be a tool because tools were useful.

Does anyone really care?

Let face it, most of thought that Caulker was a top drawer CB. Sure he's now playing in the PL but in a struggling side after failing to hold down a regular place Tottenham.

Hi fella, look I totally realise this is a football forum so every opinion counts and is equally as valuable as every other but why is yours always the same??!

You seem to jump on every post with constructive comments such as:

'Zzzzzzzzzzzz' and 'Who cares?' and 'No-one cares' etc etc.

You obviously have a bit of time on your hands having posted over 19,000 times in 11 years on here, so why not vary your feedback a bit here and there! Surely you agree with something on here?

I know a couple of people who don't post on here anymore because they just the sort of negative responses straightaway that you usually contribute.

Anyway, as I said, I respect your right to have your opinion but it just seems to be the same on a lot of topics. If you just don't care why are you on here?

Apologies if I've got it wrong mate and misinterpreted your contributions. You are obviously a huge City fan and that is the most important thing at the end of the day, but please 'care' about more posts or just don't bother to reply to them.

Cheers

According to the Sun, he was in an altercation in the Ship in Wandsworth, a pub I know well, and one where - these days - you are more likely to get a stockbroker called Piers talk to you about what year was the best for vintage Chateauneuf Du Pape, than have a barney.

Top review on Google:

"The foie gras terrine is excellent, though they never give you enough toast." 27 reviewers

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS  :help:

Archived