IGNORED

Caulker - Sunday Lunch - Party planner (Merged)

CiderJar

According to the Sun, he was in an altercation in the Ship in Wandsworth, a pub I know well, and one where - these days - you are more likely to get a stockbroker called Piers talk to you about what year was the best for vintage Chateauneuf Du Pape, than have a barney.

A witness told the Sun: 'Caulker split his head open and blood was pouring down his face. There was claret everywhere. The players piled out of the pub but the bouncers stopped us leaving.

'Joey Barton was the peacemaker. When it all kicked off, he was in the middle trying to break it up. It was horrible.

'We saw a woman in her early 20s spill a drink on Rio. Rio got up and was clearly angry. Shaun Wright-Phillips was telling him to calm down,' the witness added.

'Jody Morris was also saying to take it wasy. It all escalated into a load of shouting. Rio then left in a cab before Steven went outside.'

I just found it funny that amidst all the furore surrounding the incident QPR felt it necessary to make a statement that the players had lunch, didn't we all?

I can't say I really cared, it was just a football story that made me laugh, but I am happy to listen to alternative views Audi Alteram Partem and all that.

Ok....lets just imagine......if it was you or me i would, or we would have woken up in the state of.."wot the **** happened last night" or....."Who do i need to apologise to" accompanied by "why the frig did i drink that".........sadly it wont be the case, friggin top class ******* the lot of them, backed up by top class ******* ta-boot...we wont sign none of them now !...friggin *******...oops ime pissed, hit me Rio xxxx

It's in the s*n so there's a good chance of it being exaggerated or entirely fabricated.

So you believe everything the sun says do you?

No shit lads?, but surely the party planner needs some sort of accident insurance?, I mean where there's blame there's a claim.

Perhaps the lady involved with Rio was John Terry in drag.

I am happy with my concentration levels thanks, all you ever do is make snide remarks and moan about nobody caring which adds nothing to anything so I will stand by my assessment of you, you are a tool if the mods wish to ban me or give me warning points so be it

Archived