IGNORED

Aaron Ramsey 2Nd Goal Against Galatasary

Robbored

who cares ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Every football fan who appreciates great skill and a wonderful goal. Thousands of football fans will be talking about it in bars and clubs all over the country and probably in Istanbul as well.

Perhaps you don't apply.

Every football fan who appreciates great skill and a wonderful goal. Thousands of football fans will be talking about it in bars and clubs all over the country and probably in Istanbul as well.

Perhaps you don't apply.

Oh the irony, strange how your "who cares" whenever someone mentions a former manager carries more weight.....

Simply the most sectacular Champions League goal I think I've ever seen. If Messi or Ronaldo had scored it everyone would be drooling over it.

Brilliant volley, just inches from the deck, 30 yards out into the top corner. Wonderful strike.

Fantastic strike,technique was supreme.

Not one inch of follow through when he hit it either.

You really should, perhaps you don't appreciate such things in football.perhaps we should just all retire to the NLBR thread or get excited about Crew, is it any wonder we are plying our trade in the lower leagues. :facepalm:  

I see you are not getting the Sarcasm with this most TMOR

Mexes vs Anderlecht

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfdHAVwjKkw

And he's a centre back.

Think Trevor Sinclair's overhead volley for QPR is better.

As a for goals that, had they been scored by Messi, Ronalso etc........ then Nicky Maynard's against QPR takes some beating, ad it's the type of goal you don't see every day of the week - even by Messi and Ronaldo.

Zin

Yeah, Zidanes goal was terrific as well but Ramsey was further out and his was the better goal imo.

But Zidanes was in the final, rather than a non pressure dead rubber group match. I think that has to be factored in as well.

Zin

Yeah, Zidanes goal was terrific as well but Ramsey was further out and his was the better goal imo.

Ramsey was running onto the ball facing the goal. Zidanes was dropping from the sky was almost slightly behind him and he was being closed down from both sides. 

Both are stunning goals and I think you could make an argument for either but I think Zidane's just nicks it.

Archived