IGNORED

It's Only The 31St Anniversary.....

BS4 on Tour...

Ended up getting tickets from the gas supporters shop in eastville so was in the stand that didnt burn down with my bro in law ...who was a little bit concerned about being surrounded by gash....he had to grab hold if me and stop me leaping up and down when Hirst stuck it away....didnt get any problems tho....plenty of looks but no probs

It's watching this, reminds me what a dump Eastville really was !

For some reason the gas have always had a habit of playing at dumps, is that a coincidence?

Yes but I absolutely loved going there. Loved games like this. If someone told me 30 years from then we'd all be sitting and clapping politely in all sweater stadiums I would have thought they were mad.

Yes but I absolutely loved going there. Loved games like this. If someone told me 30 years from then we'd all be sitting and clapping politely in all sweater stadiums I would have thought they were mad.

I can't abide they all sweater stadiums, particularly in the summer :(

Very true, and I was at the game. However, I much preferred the game a season or so after ' one nil down, three one up we knocked City out the cup' :)

Not saying you're wrong chief, but I am getting a bit senile and can't remember you stuffing us 3-1 in a cup match a year or so after 1983??

I do remember we beat you 2-0 at home around March 1986 and I remember you turning around a league cup tie when we beat you 1-3 at Twerton Park and you won 2-4 in the second leg to go through on away goals! That was around the late 80s/early 90s I think?

As I said I may be wrong and am happy to be corrected as I've probably blocked it out of my memory!

Not saying you're wrong chief, but I am getting a bit senile and can't remember you stuffing us 3-1 in a cup match a year or so after 1983??

I do remember we beat you 2-0 at home around March 1986 and I remember you turning around a league cup tie when we beat you 1-3 at Twerton Park and you won 2-4 in the second leg to go through on away goals! That was around the late 80s/early 90s I think?

As I said I may be wrong and am happy to be corrected as I've probably blocked it out of my memory!

Forget that, it's just come back to me! B******s! It was around Xmas 1984??!

Forget that, it's just come back to me! B******s! It was around Xmas 1984??!

You had obviously blocked it from your memory! Can't remember the year but it must have been around that time. You had dicked us in the league at Ashton 2 0r 3 weeks  earlier, and no one really gave us any hope when we drew you in the cup. I had been at the league game, and when we went 1 down in the cup I thought to myself 'why the **** did I bother coming'. Luckily for me it was one of those magical days. I think all the goals were in the first half, and all ours were at the Eastend, the last one Paul Randall rounded Mike Hooper.

It is games like that (and the one at Eastville for you) that make it all worth it.

You had obviously blocked it from your memory! Can't remember the year but it must have been around that time. You had dicked us in the league at Ashton 2 0r 3 weeks  earlier, and no one really gave us any hope when we drew you in the cup. I had been at the league game, and when we went 1 down in the cup I thought to myself 'why the **** did I bother coming'. Luckily for me it was one of those magical days. I think all the goals were in the first half, and all ours were at the Eastend, the last one Paul Randall rounded Mike Hooper.

It is games like that (and the one at Eastville for you) that make it all worth it.

You're right chief! I seem to remember Paul Randall flicking a V sign at the East End after he scored. How I despised him!

Archived