IGNORED

Nigel Pearson: Leicester Manager Charged By Football Association

M_Porter

I don't understand, why the FA are doing this, over the past few months they have been charging everyone for any little thing they can find... Are they on some mad power trip ?

Whilst some on here may think Pearson is a **** for having a go, surely it's not an FA chargeable offence, what next ? Will they be charging mangers for swearing at their players ?

This sort of thing should be dealt with within the club, and if the chairman thinks no punishment is justified then that's that.

We have all sat in the stands and called mangers this that and the other, and I cant see the harm in a heated row the other way around.

• Admin

I guess we don't know what he said, who to and who it was in front of...

At the end of the day whether he likes it or not, he is in a position of power and trust, where he not only represents himself but also the Football club

At the end of the day many of us work in jobs where we occasionally take comments from people, if I responded abusively I would get disciplinary treatment too

I guess we don't know what he said, who to and who it was in front of...

At the end of the day whether he likes it or not, he is in a position of power and trust, where he not only represents himself but also the Football club

At the end of the day many of us work in jobs where we occasionally take comments from people, if I responded abusively I would get disciplinary treatment too

I don't disagree but it would be your boss that you would have to answer to.

The FA are becoming more like a police force in my opinion.

The club is his boss and as such they should deal with it they feel it appropriate not  the football rossers, that's what I'm trying to get at.

Caught on camera telling someone to **** off and die, he can't have any excuses!

Yes and the club should deal with it, and if it dosn't then that's up to them, and fans then need to decide if that's the sort of club they want to follow.

I still fail to see why the FA needs to get involved, I'm not saying what he did is right or wrong, I'm staying out of that debate, my issue is why the CIA I mean FA need to get involved.

Caught on camera telling someone to **** off and die, he can't have any excuses!

No, he hasn't got any excuse but now that FA are involved they should have some sympathy. He's under tremendous pressure because his team are struggling. Obviously fans are angry and want to confront him but they obviously did it at a very vunerable moment and he lost it.

He's not the first nor will he be the last manager to get pissy with the fans.

Yes and the club should deal with it, and if it dosn't then that's up to them, and fans then need to decide if that's the sort of club they want to follow.

I still fail to see why the FA needs to get involved, I'm not saying what he did is right or wrong, I'm staying out of that debate, my issue is why the CIA I mean FA need to get involved.

I don't know mate I guess the FA just deal with all these types of matters now

Listening to talk sport they had a guy from the media who witnessed the whole event on air. Apparently one Leicester fan in particular was using every profanity under the sun all match, directed at Pearson. Even infront of two small boys, assuminly his kids.

Pearson had enough at the end of the game and gave some back. Sort of understandable just getting beat at home by a terrible Liverpool side.

In my opinion I don't think it's right that Pearson has to apologies for swearing to the fan, after he received far more than what he gave all match!

I would hazard a guess that, as it was caught on camera and made the news they want to be seen to be doing something. It's an easy one for them the proof was in the footage.

They seem keen on small easy victories.

As for apologising , seems strange that two people (probably) swearing at each other , one has to say sorry to the one who (again probably) instigated it. Then again , Pearson falls under the control of the FA while a fan doesn't.

I would hazard a guess that, as it was caught on camera and made the news they want to be seen to be doing something. It's an easy one for them the proof was in the footage.

They seem keen on small easy victories.

As for apologising , seems strange that two people (probably) swearing at each other , one has to say sorry to the one who (again probably) instigated it. Then again , Pearson falls under the control of the FA while a fan doesn't.

thats the only reason, it will be a small fine or maybe a match in the stands, the fan should give it if he can't take it

thats the only reason, it will be a small fine or maybe a match in the stands, the fan should give it if he can't take it

:thumbsup:  :chant6ez:

I remember when I was much younger , 3 or 4 of us (gobby teenagers) in the enclosure gave Leighton James absolute dogs abuse (it's not big and not clever kids) and he had a stinker and even swapped wings at one stage. We took this as a victory , he was a very good player. We used to think of it as doing out part by putting off the opposition.

FYI  2-2

Can't think of too many time I've done it to our own , Osman maybe but I think he deserved it  ;)

:thumbsup:  :chant6ez:

I remember when I was much younger , 3 or 4 of us (gobby teenagers) in the enclosure gave Leighton James absolute dogs abuse (it's not big and not clever kids) and he had a stinker and even swapped wings at one stage. We took this as a victory , he was a very good player. We used to think of it as doing out part by putting off the opposition.

FYI  2-2

Can't think of too many time I've done it to our own , Osman maybe but I think he deserved it  ;)

I've done it and I like it when they give it back tbh, and I think fair play to them, for me it shows passion and that they care,

something I want in a footballer,

I went to Layer Road and I have to admit, without swearing mind, that I gave a a bit of a mouthful to Gerks before he joined us... About twenty other fans joined in and after about 30 minutes he turned round to us and actually had a bit of a laugh... all turned out swimmingly as i think we got a point.. that was a huge point in those days!!

Archived