IGNORED

Has Anyone Else Noticed

Bristol Rob

That Dave Lloyd's replies in the Q&A section are now seemingly sponsored by 'The Magic 8 Ball'.

Clearly demonstrated in the suggestion about free travel to Gillingham.

What happened to 'I'll raise this and get back to you' it seems to be Dave's personal opinions and understanding, rather than someone representing the supporters to the decision makers.

That Dave Lloyd's replies in the Q&A section are now seemingly sponsored by 'The Magic 8 Ball'.

What happened to 'I'll raise this and get back to you' it seems to be Dave's personal opinions and understanding, rather than someone representing the supporters to the decision makers.

How do you know he hasn't consulted someone at the club before writing his response?

Oh come on, a child of ten would realise free travel to Gillingham is a non-starter.  Fair play to who ever asked the question, but they must have known the answer as they  typed it!!

DaveL is the "liaison officer" which tells me that he not only liaises with us fans but also liaises with whoever is the most appropriate member of staff to answer the questions.

That could be why he says "I'll get back to you".

The point is, we don't get a 'I'll get back to you'.

Seems to be very closed answers.

Archived