IGNORED

For Tonight At Least, Good Luck Gary And Then Again Against Man U

Lord Northski

I hope Accrington beat them,mainly because there will be thousands of Somerset/Devon/Dorset ( and the rest of the West Country) glory hunting Man Yoo fans at Yeovil tonight.

Anyone going to tonight's and Saturdays game v Colchester gets vouchers which gets them Man Yoo tickets.....if Yeovil get through!

I so hope that Accrington piss on their parade :)

Would love Yeovil to beat Accrington this evening and then have a crack at Man U. Best of luck Gary.

Boxing Day's a different matter, normal service will be resumed.

Cant stand the poxy little club or Johnson the odious little man full of his own importance. This club is just above recovering from the damage he done here in his last 2 seasons. So Robbored is not the only GJ hater on here.

Cant stand the poxy little club or Johnson the odious little man full of his own importance. This club is just above recovering from the damage he done here in his last 2 seasons. So Robbored is not the only GJ hater on here.

Well that's two of you, hardly represents the true feelings of City fans, so you are both wrong wrong wrong. 

Well that's two of you, hardly represents the true feelings of City fans, so you are both wrong wrong wrong. 

Don't think so mucker, but you carry on with your love in, see if you feel the same if Johnson comes back here on boxing day and turns us over. Next you'll be telling me you clap Holloway.

Don't think so mucker, but you carry on with your love in, see if you feel the same if Johnson comes back here on boxing day and turns us over. Next you'll be telling me you clap Holloway.

Steady on I know you are given to over egging the pudding old chap, but I would NEVER want City turned over by anyone.

I don't love GJ and I  would never give Holloway the  :clap:

I dont hate Yeovil but not a big fan of GJ, yes the success was great but as stated we have literally only just recovered from his mistakes. That and the fact he is full of himself.

The GJ debate has been reopened

There is NO debate unless you Rob Ken, wish to start a new thread, but the rest of us know better you see.

Archived