IGNORED

Fifa Rejects Garcia Appeal

Big C

The question now has to be does the guy who wrote the reports have the bravery to just release his report freelance? FIFA already hate the English F.A so let's back it. What do we have to loose??

FIFA are so corrupt and there is no one out there who can intervene to stop them and their self important existence.

The question now has to be does the guy who wrote the reports have the bravery to just release his report freelance? FIFA already hate the English F.A so let's back it. What do we have to loose??

FIFA are so corrupt and there is no one out there who can intervene to stop them and their self important existence.

I'd like to think that the FA want to pull out of FIFA but there consequences of that are huge. Without Fifa we would lose a lot of sponsorship money and we may then default on Wembley.  

Never saw that coming! How much more can this organisation get away with?

I think a lot of people saw it coming actually and they will get away with as much as they possibly can because, right now, national football associations are either impotent or cowards and they know it; Not much point falling on your sword and contrary to what you say Cynic they know their reputation is so besmirched that no admission by FUFA will even begin to repair the damage. That and what I said in the first sentence means that their response is entirely predictable and the right one from their tawdry standpoint. 

Mr Garcia should now solicit and obtain the legal protection of a national government, ie USA, and release his report in full. Then, I suspect, national governments the world over will stand behind their respective associations and file a massive law suit that will effectively cripple the organisation. The ashes can be dug into Blatter's back garden vegetable patch and he will need to get someone to do it because he could very well go to prison.

The new name should be an English one.. WFA .. World Football Association and be based in the USA. There should be 2 board members from each continent and an elected head, serving one term of 5 years only, all voted in by secret ballot by every chairman of every football club in every country that has previously participated in a world cup. We would have 92 votes in other words. Something like this anyway. Board members and the Chair would be put forward by their respective football associations. There should be a cap on the amount one can spend on the election/campaign process.

Simples really. 

One thing to come out of this cover up is its not just the English fa now there are growing voices calling for reform and a fbi investigation

Denying the investigation just proves Fifa are hiding something this isn't going away and won't be the last of it

FIFA aren't answerable to anybody or government and are way too powerful.

The only way things will change is from within, and that has to start with the relevant associations withdrawing from FIFA.

A fan boycott will never work as people will fall for the hype regardless, look at the Premier League for that one.

Until someone, somewhere takes that first step, things will never change.

Some people might fear England being left out in the cold by the rest of the football world if they jumped ship first, I for one would be proud of them.

"Fifa meet in Morocco this week and will decide whether to release a full, redacted copy of Garcia's report."

:blink:

Yeah I read that, the other option was a full edited copy :facepalm:

Wonder if Garcia just has the balls to leak it, Fifa can't really claim its wrong as he's the author or the whole thing is wrong to begin with.

So when FIFA uses Swiss law to protect itself from scrutiny, this dirties the name of Switzerland.

Want to get at FIFA?

Maybe an indirect approach is the way to go i.e. expose Swiss law, because I doubt that they would like to be under the microscope (FIFA will become the sacrificial lamb).

I said it wouldn't be the last of it,

Fifa executives agree to release Garcia report on World Cups

Fifa executives have unanimously agreed to publish a "legally appropriate version" of a disputed report into allegations of World Cup bidding corruption, the BBC has learnt.

They agreed to release the full 430-page Michael Garcia report into the bidding process for the 2018 and 2022 tournaments.

The report will only be made public after current investigations into five individuals is completed, and is expected to be heavily redacted to protect witness confidentiality.

The move to release the report represents a change in policy after Fifa originally refused pressure from Garcia himself and others to reveal his findings.

Garcia resigned on Wednesday after his appeal against a summary of his report by his fellow Fifa ethics committee chairman Hans-Joachim Eckert was dismissed.

lets see what they take out of the report before we all blast it for being another FIFA cover up,

Still I don't trust them

FIFA aren't answerable to anybody or government and are way too powerful.

The only way things will change is from within, and that has to start with the relevant associations withdrawing from FIFA.

A fan boycott will never work as people will fall for the hype regardless, look at the Premier League for that one.

Until someone, somewhere takes that first step, things will never change.

Some people might fear England being left out in the cold by the rest of the football world if they jumped ship first, I for one would be proud of them.

I think the key to it is fans stopping buying anything from their Sponsors - that's the only (slim) chance of forcing FIFA in to cleaning it's act up!

Fifa executives agree to release Garcia report on World Cups

Fifa executives have unanimously agreed to publish a "legally appropriate version" of a disputed report into allegations of World Cup bidding corruption, the BBC has learnt.

Just been released......

report.jpg

Just been released......

report.jpg

hahaha nice one,

I'm reserving judgement until I see it but I think it will be along those lines,

Michael Garcia's response to it once its out will be intresting

as I said in my first post here, its not the end of it, not by a long shot

Archived