IGNORED

Christmas Jumpers

Superjack

Mine has a big fluffy reindeer nose which the man in the shop guaranteed my grandchildren would rush up and stroke.  I wore it for the first time the other day and they didn't stroke it so I am going to take it back and get a refund.

And that, your honour, is the case for the defence.

Especially that dreadful Kirsty McCall / Pogues song; that we are continually told is the BEST Christmas song of all time !!??

Without even thinking about it, Greg Lake & Chris Rea are better than that crap .

Seriously? You're ******* weird.

Anyway, back to Christmas jumpers, I've never owned one, but if anyone has any doubts as to their coolness, please have a look at the coolest band in the world ever, i.e. The Specials. I think this settles it.

Seriously? You're ******* weird.

Anyway, back to Christmas jumpers, I've never owned one, but if anyone has any doubts as to their coolness, please have a look at the coolest band in the world ever, i.e. The Specials. I think this settles it.

Er, no it doesn't.

Oh, and you're ******* weird too.

Who the **** is Greg Lake?

The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping, first time I hear that I know it's Christmas

Just googled Greg Lake - never heard of him, but obviously know the song!

Blige :thumbsup: , mate ! you are not much younger than me !

You must have heard of Emerson Lake & Palmer; and in particular this classic ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgpnlLz7WR0

Blige :thumbsup: , mate ! you are not much younger than me !

You must have heard of Emerson Lake & Palmer; and in particular this classic ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgpnlLz7WR0

I've heard of them mate, but I couldn't tell you one of their songs off the top of my head - although I'm sure I'll know a couple. Can't look at links from work, I'll check it out later

Weird, I've heard his Christmas all my life I suspect, would never have known who sang it!

They are not funny. They are not quirky. They are not cool.

They are the December uniform of backward chav scum that only venture out with the intention of violence and destruction.

I know this. I have seen about twenty Christmases in the pub trade.

So please be aware of this when your office 'Christmas Party Organiser' brings forth this hilarious and original suggestion.

This is all. Thank you for your time.

Lovely sweeping generalisation - what a tool!

Lovely sweeping generalisation - what a tool!

Why am I a tool?... it was NOT a 'sweeping generalisation... I merely said that it is the 'uniform' of chav scum...

...if you were to wear a policemans 'uniform', it would not necessarily make you a policeman.

You bellend.

Archived