IGNORED

Crewe Game

harvey

i am thinking of going to the game on saturday. work permitting. if i am able to go i will have room for 3 sensible passengers to share the cost, any takers. i will know by thursday mid day if i can get the time off but would like to know if i can get any takers...

We took about 900 last season I think - lost in the last min from a penalty....

I think we'll get overtaken tomorrow unfortunately. I am going up.

I seem to remember the penalty was a soft decision and that it might not have even been in the penalty area.... It may have just been the City tinted glasses that helped me come to that conclusion though.

One thing I am sure about is that it was an awful game.

i am thinking of going to the game on saturday. work permitting. if i am able to go i will have room for 3 sensible passengers to share the cost, any takers. i will know by thursday mid day if i can get the time off but would like to know if i can get any takers...

Might be to late. The main site states it's giving details of TONIGHTS opponents. Last minute KO change?

I seem to remember the penalty was a soft decision and that it might not have even been in the penalty area.... It may have just been the City tinted glasses that helped me come to that conclusion though.

One thing I am sure about is that it was an awful game.

58 sec

Definitely in the box and stupid of Wagstaff to offer it up with the challenge but he did go down quite easily.

If I was a ref and totally neutral, I probably would have given it.

58 sec

Definitely in the box and stupid of Wagstaff to offer it up with the challenge but he did go down quite easily.

I think I'm thinking of a completely different game! I seem to remember our player chasing back towards goal!.... Maybe I've imagined the whole thing!

Either way I think your right- that would be given by most neutrals... however I'm not a neutral! So it was never a penalty in a million years! Shocking decision!!!  :city:

That game was in October and we still hadn't won a football match that season....

Look at the difference in the line up- Only 3 starters remain the rest are either gone or relegated to the bench.

• 13 Parish
  • 02 Moloney 
  • 22 Shorey
  • 21 Pack
  • 03 Williams
  • 05 Flint 
  • 11 Wagstaff
  • 14 Reid
  • 09 Baldock 
  • 10 Emmanuel-Thomas 
  • 15 Bryan

58 sec

One of the lowest times at our club last year, remember fans going absolute potty afterwards calling for SODS head, how times have changed.

That game last year was awful. 2 terrible sides who largely cancelled each other out through their own ineptitude. JET missed a sitter early on and may as well not have been on the pitch after it.

Even as one of those who backed SO'D until pretty much the end of his tenure, I couldn't possibly excuse that performance.

Archived