IGNORED

The Official Crewe Alexandra V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Misread a pass for the goal conceded vs PNE & has been guilty of misreading play a lot recently IMO. Goes on wandering runs and thinks he can score from 40 yards. He will become an extremely good player at L1/Champ level but I think Osbourne will come in & do well. Would rather lose Del then Flint or Ayling.

Fair enough. I really rate Williams, the defence has been very solid last month or so and he has been a strong part of that. Oldham game is the only time I can remember him playing badly. Who goes LCB now? Ayling? Can't see Osborne being comfortable playing there

Edited by Aaron-Bcfc

Anyone still think this will be an easy 4-0 win?

Naive.

Naive to think any game is a walk but bottom of the table vs top, if you want to get promoted you need to be a team who can win those games without breaking much of a sweat. Another thing title winners do is capitalise on their opposition slipping up, with Swindle losing we should be looking to get as many points as possible to build that gap.

• Like 2

Naive to think any game is a walk but bottom of the table vs top, if you want to get promoted you need to be a team who can win those games without breaking much of a sweat. Another thing title winners do is capitalise on their opposition slipping up, with Swindle losing we should be looking to get as many points as possible to build that gap.

But neither do title winners win every game, including against bottom of the league.

At least today might again highlight that we need some more investment come Jan, a goal scorer being top of the list for me to give Agard some real competition...

Edited by old_eastender
  • Like 1

I am beginning to think we are going to chuck this all away. I hope I am wrong but I just see the teams around us closing the gap and beating teams with ease whilst we are stuttering and struggling to beat crap sides....Telford, Crawley, and now Crewe....not championship form. Don't choke FFS!

I bet you're life and soul of the party.

• Like 1