IGNORED

Merry Crimbo From The Blue Side

BS3 GAS

Forgive the lack of a gift but i think we have given you quite enough lately!!, infact it would be nice if you could return the favour?

sadly i cant see that happening, i do actually think there is a real possilbe chance that Rovers, City & the rugger lot could all get promomtion this year.

Would take a monumental balls up by u guys & the rugger lot to do there usual bottle job to stop a Bristol Sport double and having watched Rovers a lot this season (or more importantly the oppostion) i cant see Rovers finishing outside the playoffs as the league is so poor and Barnet have yet to have a even slight dodgy run (most teams have at least one)

cheers all!

NC

Have a good Christmas!....in all honesty I feel we are most likely going to have to face the pray-offs and you know how they can be..same for the Rovers too I'm afraid.stll,if your in'em you can win em!!

I'll give them my bar of chocolate if I can have one of they Memorial pasties ;)

Aizoon in the dark and distant past, when you could go to a football match with a shilling, get in for free at halftime, and get a cod lot down Evans's in North Street and still take your girlfriend out to the Rex, oh well, when I was in the RAF based in Plymouth in the late 60's, I went to Home Park a few times to cast venom at the Pilgrims and the pasties were from Ivor Dewdney, now that was a pastie to die for ( and you probably would if you ate a 3 week old one)

Aizoon in the dark and distant past, when you could go to a football match with a shilling, get in for free at halftime, and get a cod lot down Evans's in North Street and still take your girlfriend out to the Rex, oh well, when I was in the RAF based in Plymouth in the late 60's, I went to Home Park a few times to cast venom at the Pilgrims and the pasties were from Ivor Dewdney, now that was a pastie to die for ( and you probably would if you ate a 3 week old one)

Even the pasties aren't what they were :(

Happy Christmas to one and all on here

NC, Mia & Net are part of the OTIB family, albeit descended from the ginger haired stepson (RedM just started paying attention) that no one talks about anymore - and also to Rich the Swindon fan

Too much death and destruction going on in the world right, it's just a game (that we happen to be better at than them!) and if R*vers weren't there then we'd have to invent them

Have fun lads and lasses

I've just found this on another thread from AFTERESA ;

hapy xmas from trench in telford

luv teresa XXX

'She' must have been on the Sherry already as I can almost make sense of it...Happy Christmas to all of you in Telford too!

Is this like a Xmas truce! Can we play footie in no mans land? Bugger off my chocolate mind.

Indeed, a warm Xmas to all Bristolians who chose to follow a local club, through good and the bad. I raise a glass to you all, and as is my tradition, to all absent friends as well, whoever they may be.

Many years ago I had the pleasure of spending Christmas with John Atyeo and his charming wife Hatty.  There was no seasonal Respite for footballers in those days so we had to make do with a crate of Courage Light Ale.  Putting aside our differences for a few precious hours it was fun to muse over the relative merits of Greta Garbo, Marina Dolman and Tony Ford.  But frankly I've never been one for temporary truces since they give me terrible wind which can be embarrassing in company.  Would I do it all again ?  Sorry I'm afraid I can't tell you because I am still bound by the confidentiality agreement signed when leaving the Rovers in 1972.    

Archived