IGNORED

The Officially Far Too Early Last Of 2014 Matchday Thread

WhistleHappy

Reckon we drop points today, MK Dons and Swindon will win, put us 3rd or 4th. I don't want to be negative but we've been treading water for a very long time, winning games but not convincingly. Think we need to start scoring again before we find ourselves chasing.

You say that but you are being negative  !!!!

That is the biggest mend and make do side we have played in the league so far this year. Bryan,and Little also carrying knocks?

Hope they ram it down my throat, but will take anything today. Front line could be knackerd after 60 mins.

Possibly the Boxing Day wing backs are shattered as they do most running in our formation. Saving both for the last half an hour?

Today will be hard for everyone. Plenty of discipline needed both to maintain shape and also not to get dragged into any rough stuff. We must keep all eleven on the park today.

COYREDS!

This will either be a masterstroke or a total disaster. Please come back with 3 points boys.

If we come back with 3 points. I'll be having a masterstroke moment too.

I hope that if we win any corners that both strikers are in or around the box- better still- they should just stay there the whole match so running/fitness won't be an issue.

On a serious note. If Jet turns it on- if he really wants- he can win this game single handed.

I think you will find this is what's known as 'needs must' as far as team selection is concerned and I think you will probably find one or two on the bench are not 100%.

Indeed. If we can just hang in there today and dig something out, then we have two weeks bar a day before the next league game, by which time the squad hopefully looks much stronger. Little, Elliott, Kane, Bryan on the bench is I suspect a mix of knocks and rotation.

Fingers crossed, but not confident. Need to dig in.

I think you've got to remember that they only played 2 days ago, and also it will mean we could put 4/5 youth players in next Saturday against Doncaster and rest the majority of the line up that has got us to the top with the rule that you can only change half of your team that started the last league game.

That is the biggest mend and make do side we have played in the league so far this year. Bryan,and Little also carrying knocks?

Hope they ram it down my throat, but will take anything today. Front line could be knackerd after 60 mins.

That's what I was thinking. Who do we bring on? Lets hope we're 5-0 up after 60 mins then :laugh:

God knows what to expect from this, to be honest.

Even though the likes of Wagstaff and Cunningham are not regular starters, they aren't bad players, and that midfield three dominated Peterborough who I'd suggest are a better side than Gillingham player-for-player.

And that forward line up... As mentioned; we all know a keen JET can dominate matches, but paired with the negligible fit Smith... who knows.

Here's hoping they all play blinders and give SC the good kind of headache for New Years Day!

COYR

Archived