IGNORED

Been To The Bookies?

Bristol Rob

You had your chance when I predicted we'd draw Gillingham away. :nono:

Actually, can you bet on the FA Cup draw?

I don't know about now, but back in the seventies when I worked for Ladbrokes,  i can recall people writing in with some very strange bets and they were usually accepted.  So IMO Yes.

Not that I don't believe you, but it's always easier after the games :)

Shit day for me.

Please dont take this the wrong way..I admire your bravado.  But as an ex ladbrokes manager, you are the type of punter bookies love..........in fact if i was your local bookie i would give u free bets to get u into my shop!!!  9 team accumulators? u cannot be serious.  Have u ever worked out the mathematics of achieving that kind of bet?

Wow. You've got some big balls.

Not quite sure how to take that!

I don't think I've ever seen 3 games that just should not have finished as they did. Last minute penalties turned down in both spurs and qpr games and by all accounts Chelsea dominated the second half - including a 15 minute period with 80% possession!

The last 15 minutes or so of the qpr game were very nervy

Please dont take this the wrong way..I admire your bravado.  But as an ex ladbrokes manager, you are the type of punter bookies love..........in fact if i was your local bookie i would give u free bets to get u into my shop!!!  9 team accumulators? u cannot be serious.  Have u ever worked out the mathematics of achieving that kind of bet?

Trust me I am not the type of punter a bookmaker loves ! I have about 3 accounts open. Ladbrokes closed my account many years ago. 

Also if you are serious about taking my bets, by all means Pm me, it will be a decision you won't keep for long I am sure of that.

do you get any info on potential city transfers.

Only if it's passed on to me by an agent. But not usually. If City were interested in a player at the Club I work for however I would know about it, however I would not for the life of me post about it, as it would put my job in jeopardy. 

Archived