IGNORED

Swindon Top Next Weekend?

Nick Wilde

I'd like to se City win a league in my lifetime, this season seems to be the best opportunity in a long time

This. I was born four months after our last title and I'll be sixty next year. Oh and the very last club I'd want to come second to is Swindle!

They have to win and if Swindon bottled it last week, who's to say they won't bottle it again?

Not sure they bottled it any more than we did against Crewe. Seven wins from eight says they are in good form.

Would settle for them a point or two ahead of us with six to play, if we are ten clear of third! Putting aside our new found rivalry for a moment, Cooper has done fantastic there. Would simply love to win the league, but heck, if we came second to them, it will have been a great season, and if it puts a smile on his old mans face that will be some consolation.

Who gives a ****?

Swinetown are a total joke of a club, run by a total joker and supported by total jerks ( yeah sorry Rich but what ya gonna do?)

If they go 'top' it'll only be a temporary blip. They don't have the wherewithal to sustain it. Pretty much the NLBR of league 1.

Built on a foundation of loan signings and quicksand. Will go down the financial pan irrespective as to what happens this season.

Terry Cooper is a City legend and rightly so but that's it. His son deserves no plaudits from City fans.

Archived