IGNORED

Swindon Top Next Weekend?

Nick Wilde

Great win today but with our game next week in the FA cup, Swindon play Fleetwood away in the league and a draw or win see them top. Obviously we will have our game in hand V Peterborough at home but it is still gutting after being on top officially for so long.

Hoping for lots of Snow next week in the Lancashire area.

Great win today but with our game next week in the FA cup, Swindon play Fleetwood away in the league and a draw or win see them top. Obviously we will have our game in hand V Peterborough at home but it is still gutting after being on top officially for so long.

Hoping for lots of Snow next week in the Lancashire area.

I agree psychologically it would be a bit of a downer, but nothing we can do about that.

Being on top is not that easy, as you become there to be shot at. Be interesting to see how Swindon cope with it - should they win. They are doing really well, but are losing two players for January due to the Asian cup? Fancy they will win at Fleetwood, but MK Dons showed nothing is g'teed today.

Just look to our own form. All we can do.

Don't worry about not being top. You don't have to win the league to be promoted.

Would you take second behind swindon now? I bloody would!

I'd like to se City win a league in my lifetime, this season seems to be the best opportunity in a long time

I don't care about second place, I want city to win the league. Been supporting city for 37 years and only seen us win some paint trophy or finish second behind someone else. Let's put a marker down and win something important. With the building of the new gate winning the league would be a great way of increasing attendances for next season.

I was thinking earlier, I'd be bloody poss off with us if I were a swindon fan...(or preston/mk dons for that matter).

They've been on a hell of a run but they just can't get past us.

Shame it's going to be taken out of our hands but there you go...nothing we can do but hope they bottle it. will be hilarious if they do.

Fleetwood aren't a bad side either, and anyone can beat anyone else in this division. Don't write them off so quickly!

Nor writing them off, but the top four on their day have shown they are that little bit better than the rest. Early chance converted, they look really good.

Equally, all of us get dragged in to games were the ball will not go in, and the other side gets increasingly difficult to break down. Will be maybe who grinds out most results from positions like that. Think Fleetwoods style will suit them, and would take a draw now, but out of our hands.

Archived