IGNORED

2014 - Our Best Calendar Year For How Long?

Aizoon

Statistically it's been great but 2008 with the championship play off final and starting the season after pretty well is still #1 for me so far.

It's weird, I remember saying at the end of 2013 that it was a shame we'd started that season so badly because it meant that however well we did in 2014, we wouldn't be able to get promotion ****il May 2015) and thus it couldn't be a great year. Obviously didn't expect us to be top of the league for the 2nd half of it and unbeaten for a good 7 months or so during it!

Statistically it's been great but 2008 with the championship play off final and starting the season after pretty well is still #1 for me so far.

It's weird, I remember saying at the end of 2013 that it was a shame we'd started that season so badly because it meant that however well we did in 2014, we wouldn't be able to get promotion ****il May 2015) and thus it couldn't be a great year. Obviously didn't expect us to be top of the league for the 2nd half of it and unbeaten for a good 7 months or so during it!

Hahahahaha. Accidentally putting a c in front of until. Well done filters, you won't get round them that easily!

Archived