IGNORED

Bloody Plastics!

Aizoon

Decent pub bar the Gasheads and the plastics. Thatchers Dry on tap :)

I can put up with the Gssheads - a thousand times them rather them than the plastics.

It's got black rat, which is worth brownie points but it's an odd pub. There seems to be a strange mix of sags, goths, and wierd old men who ramble on about hed - Sorry, Aiz.

It's got black rat, which is worth brownie points but it's an odd pub. There seems to be a strange mix of sags, goths, and wierd old men who ramble on about hed - Sorry, Aiz.

But yes, it is an odd pub ;) Horace drinks there after the odd home game we get to...

The Cat and Wheel does have a very strange mix of clientele. The Sportsman serves shite, the pool tables are like glass and the woman that runs it is a miserable so and so.

You're confused. Paul runs the Sportsman, Ange runs the Annexe. The pool tables in the Sportsman are a bit quick, but they are flat. If Newton had played pool in the Cat, he'd have beaten Einstein to General Relativity ;)

PS Ange is a pain but Louise is very nice...

One of my locals as well. It's alright but I thought Tony did his non-pc quiz Sunday before that karoke nonsense.

Indeed. I do the quiz at the Annexe on Mondays. I'm cool with the karaoke at the Cat, though. I turn off my hearing aids...

Archived