IGNORED

Bloody Plastics!

Aizoon

Place packed out with plastic Liverpool 'supporters'.

This is my pet hate Grrrr They cant really be called supporters as they do nothing to support their chosen club apart from watch them on TV , Plastics and Armchairs  are good names for these Numpties .

Playing pool in Weston i always remember bumping into this kiddy on a regular basis Once he was in a Blackburn shirt (in the SAS days) the next season he was wearing an Arsenal top, the following a Man Utd top. God what a ****  

At Cat & Wheel for the weekly quiz. Place packed out with plastic Liverpool 'supporters'.

Now I can (just) take the usual complement of Gasheads, but why don't the plastics fork out for Sky Sports and bugger off out of my local?

The landlord being one of those plastic Liverpudlians.

And a right tit to boot.

This is my pet hate Grrrr They cant really be called supporters as they do nothing to support their chosen club apart from watch them on TV , Plastics and Armchairs  are good names for these Numpties .

Playing pool in Weston i always remember bumping into this kiddy on a regular basis Once he was in a Blackburn shirt (in the SAS days) the next season he was wearing an Arsenal top, the following a Man Utd top. God what a ****

Winds me up as well. They are over excited fans with nothing better to do, it's usually just an excuse to get out the house with mates most of the time, the result hardly ever changes there mood like it does with supporters.

Er... Why plastic? Whatever else he is, he is most certainly a Scouser.

He's the most Scouse person I know in bristol any how. No way plastic Liverpoo he is. Cat is ok, can be a bit intense on occasions but quite like in small doses. I live that close can on occasions hear the landlady who always screeches out the last song at midnight on a Sunday over my telly.

He's the most Scouse person I know in bristol any how. No way plastic Liverpoo he is. Cat is ok, can be a bit intense on occasions but quite like in small doses. I live that close can on occasions hear the landlady who always screeches out the last song at midnight on a Sunday over my telly.

Certainly prefer it during the week; much more laid back. Weekends I wear my big boots for protection against trampling.

He does use that word an awful lot, but he is the genuine article.

Sorry Az you obviously have some kind regard or respect for this guy, you know him better than me.

I have only visited the cat and wheel once and due to this " genuine article " will not frequent the place again.

Define " genuine article" ? If you mean the stereotypical arrogant Scouse who Has no other dialect than The chav one.

His people skills leave a lot to be desired I would say he has a privileged position based on his lack of education.

Or maybe he is well educated, don't want to jump to conclusions, maybe he is just arrogant and extremely rude, but as a landlord and a member of the human race he does strike me as a the word he often uses " " enough said.

Sorry Az you obviously have some kind regard or respect for this guy, you know him better than me.

I have only visited the cat and wheel once and due to this " genuine article " will not frequent the place again.

Refine " genuine article" ? If you mean the stereotypical arrogant Scouse who Has no other dialect than The chav one.

His people skills leave a lot to be desired I would say he has a privileged position based on his lack of education.

Or maybe he is well educated, don't want to jump to conclusions, maybe he is just arrogant and extremely rude, but as a landlord and a member of the human race he does strike me as a the word he often uses " " enough said.

No. No special regard. Just pointing out that he's not a plastic Scouser, he's the real thing.

No. No special regard. Just pointing out that he's not a plastic Scouser, he's the real thing.

No fine Az. Maybe you should quiz him ( maybe you already have) ok he is from the city of Liverpool; has he been a regular at Anfield?

He could still be a little plastic. As they are lots of bristolions who have never watched city play. Obviously jumped to conclusions the day I was at the cat and wheel. There was a Liverpool game on, loads of Liverpool home shirts being worn and a few arsenal lot also. The game finished,and he started the world famous "pub quiz".

It just amazed me people were actually prepared to sit and listen to his pathetic foul mouthed dribble.

Just a top tosspot in my opinion. Please stop me if I'm wrong.

Archived