IGNORED

Doyle Heading For Championship?

ChippenhamRed

I hope all of this is SC mind games. We clearly need one more striker! Not so sure for the rest of the squad but we definitely need someone who can show more likelihood of finishing off the chances we are creating. Hopefully this is the old way of saying we may not sign anyone yet sign someone nobody thought we were capable of getting ( Freeman for example ).

i think you'll find that we've already signed Freeman .

Sheffield Wednesday are the club interested, apparently.

Makes a lot of sense, he wouldn't have to move and Wednesday are a seriously big club, as opposed to Millwall, who are a poorly supported lower division rabble managed by a buffoon.

A very successful, if sewer-mouthed, buffoon.

(He's still there, right? We're talking about the same guy? Dennis Wise, yeah?)

I hope all of this is SC mind games. We clearly need one more striker! Not so sure for the rest of the squad but we definitely need someone who can show more likelihood of finishing off the chances we are creating. Hopefully this is the old way of saying we may not sign anyone yet sign someone nobody thought we were capable of getting ( Freeman for example ).

I've had a few, but I'm still trying to wade (elliott) me way through that one...

we may not sign anyone...yet somebody...nobody thought...everybody...no-one...

Got it!

Eh?

Not sure I would want Doyle. Had one purple patch scoring goals and hasn't netted for a while. 27 also doesn't scream earning potential to me. We want a striker who has consistency and around 22-24 years old that could also add to his value.

Sheffield Wednesday are welcome to Doyle as I don't think he would cut it in the championship

Hasn't scored for a while?

Eh?

How long ago was Christmas! That's when he last scored!

18 in about 25 games? Jeez, whaddya want?

Archived