IGNORED

Who Or What Is Murial?

Drew Peacock

Thanks Slarti, it was that 5 0 clock club. I should have really remembered this as my nickname at school was 'Ollie' after that owl. God knows why I got the nickname. Sad to see Muriel left us in 2001, gave me the opportunity to look her up on Internet and recall what a lovely looker she was.

I expect that sort of thing went on in the BBC.

Rolf Harris I expect.

Same as Andy Pandy getting into the basket with Teddy, amazing how the hierarchy at the BBC turned a blind eye to it. These things affected us as young children and I am thinking of consulting a firm of solicitors to sue them as I still prefer my teddy in bed to my wife, it has had a terrible effect on our 43 year old marriage :pacifier: :pacifier:

Same as Andy Pandy getting into the basket with Teddy, amazing how the hierarchy at the BBC turned a blind eye to it. These things affected us as young children and I am thinking of consulting a firm of solicitors to sue them as I still prefer my teddy in bed to my wife, it has had a terrible effect on our 43 year old marriage :pacifier: :pacifier:

And Looby-Lou, what a scrubber, with her flashes of up-skirt every program !

And we all knew what flob a lob meant as well. Shockin!

And they all liked a little weed.

Archived