IGNORED

Bookies

WiltshireRed

Would advise not to bet on Newcastle beating burley. Cisse, the only player that has scored for them recently is on a ban and they are in limbo with manager atm.

Likely to be an accumulator destroyer. Two other games not worth betting on are Southampton/arsenal and Tottenham/Chelsea. Extremely unpredictable and don't offer greats odds anyway

Would advise not to bet on Newcastle beating burley. Cisse, the only player that has scored for them recently is on a ban and they are in limbo with manager atm.

Likely to be an accumulator destroyer. Two other games not worth betting on are Southampton/arsenal and Tottenham/Chelsea. Extremely unpredictable and don't offer greats odds anyway

Yeah I thought the prem looks pretty unpredictable today, QPR home to swans at 3/1 could be good odds with there home form

What an awful treble (not a dig), those three games could easily be 0-0 in each!!

I've gone for-

Man City

West Ham

Liverpool

Gash

Barnet

Southampton

We shall see Rocky my man.

I'd like to think Villa will go for the 3 points and an early goal will make it an open game.

Hull and Everton, with Bruce under pressure, can see him going for the W with an attacking formation, leaving Everton to hit them on the counter (Everton to score 2+ by the way....)

Hammers v West Brom can see being a 1-1 or a 2-2 surely the "Bubbles" got to burst soon, surely!!

Done these 3 for value really.

Don't really like betting on the Prem much prefer the lower leagues

Gone for 3 seperate ones:

QPR to beat Swans, Newcastle burnley and saints arsenal BTTS just short of 10/1.

West ham to win to nil against west brom, man city to win to nil against Sunderland and Liverpool to win to nil against Leicester at around 14/1

And finally Aberdeen to beat St. Johnstone, rovers to beat Torquay and barnet to beat aldershot at about 4.5/1

Archived