IGNORED

Apart From City

freezer

Guest bristolbred

Apart from City, i follow Ceske Budejovice in the Gambinus league of the Czech Republic!!. :D

So if you think it's all doom and gloom following City, then think again!!. :laugh:

This team goes up and down the divisions faster than a whores drawers!!. :grr:

:(

My second team is West Brom, as i go to Aston Uni and went out with a girl who is completely mad about the team, and i managed to go quite a lot of games during their promotion/relegation seasons in the last two years.

And then theres England and City, which are on a level!

Guest Twin City with En Avant Guingamp

I support En Avant Guingamp who last season got relegated from French Premiership. My family own a house near Guingamp which is why i support them, they are the local team.

Guest BCFC_Bradley_Stoke

Sneyd Park AFC in the downs league. Gotta say that as I play for them and they were formed in 1897 anyone know any other clubs formed in that year ???? :D:(:grr::laugh:

Tottenham, as my dad lived their when he was growing up...When they still used to be alright Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. maybe they will come good again under santini, the potential is there....

-then he moved to bristol and he supports city aswell. :(

and ENG-ER-LAND !

i don't see the problem in people having another team to follow??? all those i know who have a "2nd team" support city just as much as others who don't.

:D

Guest bcfcsols

There should only be one club, but as I was actually born in Blackburn I like to excuse myself from this rule and say that Blackburn is my 'Premiership team' !!!!!

I've always asked myself who I'd want to win if City played Blackburn in the first division, and my answer is an ever resounding CITY!

Havn"t really got a 2ND team all my time and money focussed on City.. Thats how it should be..

But a few mates support norwich so i look out 4 there results, unless they play us..(they actually go)

Fed up with people supporting the likes of Man u, Liv, Ars, Che most have never been.... This is not directed at Genuine fans who were born in area and have been to lots of games..

City til i Die

England/Northern Ireland Parents thing....

Archived