IGNORED

Apart From City

freezer

When I was at uni in West Sussex and told people I supported City, people would always ask who I supported in the prem. They seemed quite surprised when I said no-one!

My second team are Yeovil. I've always liked them since I was a kid. Used to read the Match Facts section in Match magazine and I was impressed that they always got big crowds in non-league. Mark Shail used to get MOM every week for them so I remember writing to the City boss at the time to sign him (think it was Denis Smith) and it wasnt long until he did sign!

if i had to chose it would be chelsea
Just when I was thinking you were alright.... you just HAD to say the C-word didn't you! :P

My second team would probably be Palace. My Dad has supported them since he was a kid (though he now supports City as well of course :D ) and they're a good enough side! :(

Plus they're in the premiership now... call me a glory hunter if yer like but I support Bristol City.... I need SOME glory!!!

I wil watch Arsenal if there on the tely, just because I see there is so much simalarity between them and city :(
Agreed. Though don't you think you're flattering Arsenal a bit there? I mean... that guy Thierry doesn't even compare with the pure lass of Leapy! :D:grr:

Guest Mr White

I don't think its a case of supporting two teams rather that there is another team apart from city that you want to do well.

My personal second is Southampton as my entire family is from the area and are avid saints fans so i look for their result and hope they win.

I hope this doesnt make me any less of a city fan as i have been a season ticket holder for 10 years now.

CTID

Apart from the obvious Engand it would be Bolton as my Great Grandad (Jack Milsom) still holds the record for scoring in 7 consecutive matches...

He also scored 4 goals in one match against Burnley, West Brom and Liverpool!

:D

I live in Sussex so you can guess who it use to be !!

On that bloody awful Sunday my wife and son were in the Brighton end , a 16 year old can be a real pain on a three hour journey back .

On monday I went to the Local rather than put up with him and his mates any longer only to find Danny Cullip was holding a promotion party for his cronies.

Tuesday wasn't any better as I work in London in an office full of crowing QPR fans and patronising Arsenal and Palace supporters

A word of warning therefore to all you skiving , scrounging , parasitic students if you must one day meet a girl , fall in love , get married and have kids

DO IT IN BRISTOL

Yeovil Town.

I was born there and lived for the first 15 years of my life close by in a village called Queen Camel. When my family moved a little bit closer to Bristol (near Bridgwater) I started to get into football and chose my closest league club as my team - City were at the time. I suppose Yeovil would be now, so it is by chance that I'm a City fan really, especially as I don't have any other football fans in the family.

Now that I'm a Brummie exile, I have more interest in Villa than the Bluenoses just because I've been to see them play more often and to wind up all the people in my area who are all Blues fans!

That said, I'm not particularly bothered about any Midlands clubs - Yeovil will always be my second team. If you were to ask me who I'd want to win in a game between City and Yeovil, it would be City every time - I always go to the friendlies between the sides and sit with the City fans.

1 team in England: City!!!! Only Team here, but Dundee in Scotland and BVB 09 Borussia Dortmund as well..lived there and that was my team..just like City both teams keep ###### it up!!! So I'm right at home, and i'm keeping an eye out on Falkirk, cos of Lee M from now on in

Guest Silverfox

Liverpool by default - birds a plastic scouser.

If you need anything, give us a shout - she is bound to be able to get it!

Everything for a tenner!

:P

Southampton.

When i was about 9 i wanted a team to follow in the Premiership. I didnt want to support someone like Man U or Arsenal as thats plain boring and glory hunters infuriate me, so i picked someone who, at the time where rubbish - volia Southampton

Dumbarton ;)
wow mine too!! it all started when i became them on champ man, got them promoted into spl then ive just looked out for them!!

My proper 2nd team i suppose is Gretna, only because my dad is good mates with martin cameron..any gasheads might remember him, he's that ex r*v*r* striker.

I know it aint part of the question but my third team is Glasgow Rangers :P Family has mates up there who support them and got us signed up to be a member of the fan club or summat

there you go:

1.bristol city and england ^_^

2.dumbarton and gretna!! :D

3.rangers ;)

Archived