IGNORED

Mark Watson - On 6 Music Talking About Bristol City

Port Said Red

Tony Robinson used to have season tickets in the seat behind me in the Dolman - he was living in Caledonia place, Clifton. WE used to chat and he said BCFC was his adopted team but had grown up as a Tottenham fan.I guess that's where he would go now if he watches games.

I sometimes see Banksy at BS3. Well I think it might be Banksy because he always has an aerosol can with him but it could just be deodorant .

I queued for Liverpool tickets with Tony Robinson 21 years ago. I got the impression he was completely bored with everything I had to say (which of course makes him a wonderful person).

Show biz chums with fans liaison officer David Lloyd of course. I saw them at Charlton more recently, the same game that a Baldrick wannabe was "up in a tree, he's up in a tree, he's Bristol City, he's up in a tree". Maybe DaveL can confirm or deny Sir Tony's allegiance ?

Oh and my son reliably informs me that Lethal Bizzle was at Leyton Orient away last season, but more as a fan of JET than anythin

Pretty sure that is true. Wasn't JETs parents there as well? Think he went into the away end at the end of the game to have a quick chat with them

Archived