IGNORED

Jpt - Why Isn't It Reported On Bbc Football?

southvillekiddy

And at Cardiff. Fun days out, but nowhere among my fondest memories of supporting BCFC.

I thought the first final at Wembley was a fantastic day out. But you're right there have been other, possibly more significant games. The thing is though, we are not exactly spoilt with trophies from cup competitions or league championships. So when the chance of one comes along, however relatively unimportant it is to the rest of the footballing world, I'm up for enjoying it as much as I can. ;)

I thought the first final at Wembley was a fantastic day out. But you're right there have been other, possibly more significant games. The thing is though, we are not exactly spoilt with trophies from cup competitions or league championships. So when the chance of one comes along, however relatively unimportant it is to the rest of the footballing world, I'm up for enjoying it as much as I can. ;)

Well made point, although I have to disagree. Better than some of the mindless abuse I've had from some here :)

Well made point, although I have to disagree. Better than some of the mindless abuse I've had from some here :)

yes but did you go to Wembley for the pointless game against Bolton?

If you didn't fair enough your only here for the Real glory days.

But as  a grandfather now and not knowing when success will come around again, I would say to any young city fan get your ass to Wembley,

as you don't know when it's ever coming again.

Just because you don't fancy it . it's a good chance to introduce new young fans to our club.

anyway were all city apart from my dad who wa

I didn't even realise you were playing! I assume that was the first leg?

I think the JPT may have had it's day, now virtually everyone has got to the final at some point or other. I remember being insanely jealous when you first got there after you beat Hereford, and I think for a bit it was a really worthwhile tournament, I'm just not so sure it is any more.

Archived