IGNORED

City Not On Telly .

Major Isewater

Good, means less stupid kick off times. I know some rely on the telly but personally I like it.

It's brilliant when we're on tv . I take my iPad so I don't miss any action when waiting in the forever queue for a pint followed by the whenever queue for the only barely edible burger from the van outside the Williams and the never ever queue for a wee.

It's brilliant when we're on tv . I take my iPad so I don't miss any action when waiting in the forever queue for a pint followed by the whenever queue for the only barely edible burger from the van outside the Williams and the never ever queue for a wee.

And the queue for the ticket and the queue to get in...

• Admin

Sheffield Utd, Cheltenham, Peterborough & probably a 4th with the JPT Final!

I was just saying the other day I reckon thats loads this season!

For a team in the third tier that is massive coverage !

There will many teams in the Championship that won't get that coverage . . . .and no doubt that there are more league fixtures to be covered

Let's just hope we don't appear in the play offs !

I use the 'pause live tv' option then press play when I get back to my seat in the Williams. That way I can give the coverage my undivided attention.

Sheffield Utd, Cheltenham, Peterborough & probably a 4th with the JPT Final!

All three were away games and interestingly the first game saw City win by a one goal margin, the 2nd by two goals and the third by three goals.

If we beat Donny, I read our 4th round tie will be televised and IF we get through, the JPT Final is televised.

Archived