IGNORED

Preston Vs Wallsall (Merged)

Bar BS3

I heard that in the build up so for that reason Warsaw for me as well

Warsaw have never played in England.Well not in league or Paint pot.

we played there once, but never turned up :facepalm:

Err- Bolton, Mansfield and Hull-  2 paint pots and one play off or am I missing a clever post?

We've one once at Wembley. Once at the Millennium v Carlisle and played Brighton there but only Aizoon knows the result of that one.

Warsaw have never played in England.Well not in league or Paint pot.

Err- Bolton, Mansfield and Hull- 2 paint pots and one play off or am I missing a clever post?

We've one once at Wembley. Once at the Millennium v Carlisle and played Brighton there but only Aizoon knows the result of that one.

You forgot Stoke in 2000.

If we get to Wembley, I want us to play PNE, then we'd be guaranteed a crowd of at least 65-70,000. With all due respect, but Walsall would struggle to take 15,000.

I think this is a good reason to want Walsall. A bigger support for City would increase the chances of winning. Assuming, of course, we get to the final. I'm not dismissing Gillingham. All they need is a 2 goal win to take the match to extra time. Then anything can happen inc penalties.

I think this is a good reason to want Walsall. A bigger support for City would increase the chances of winning. Assuming, of course, we get to the final. I'm not dismissing Gillingham. All they need is a 2 goal win to take the match to extra time. Then anything can happen inc penalties.

I think it is unlikely to go to extra time.

Archived