IGNORED

Preston Vs Wallsall (Merged)

Bar BS3

Warsaw have never played in England.Well not in league or Paint pot.

Err- Bolton, Mansfield and Hull- 2 paint pots and one play off or am I missing a clever post?

We've one once at Wembley. Once at the Millennium v Carlisle and played Brighton there but only Aizoon knows the result of that one.

:grr:

Both area finals seem to find the leading team with a 2 goal advantage.

So which 2nd leg will Sky televise live?

Posted in another thread that the league table currently favours the Walsall-PNE game as there is a greater chance of the 3rd in the league winning by 2+ goals away at the 13th in the league than the 20th winning by the same margin at the 2nd.

I also note PNE got over 8500 tonight. Not a bad attendance especially in comparison to Gillingham's last night - it would be good if we could beat that in our second leg though!

Walsall also took over 800 which is much better than our 250 odd, although they both work out as roughly 10% of the crowd

WARSAW IS A CITY IN POLAND

Walsall is a suburb of Birmingham.

How many times do people have to be told we're not playing in the Europa League?

We are in the same league as Walsall who play David Kelly up front and always have Police officers on hand to help you get home early.

Walsall is actually a city in the Black Country, not a "suburb of Birmingham", but I appreciate what you mean.

I'm never sure if people do it ironically (for some reason), or it is autocorrect?

WARSAW IS A CITY IN POLAND

Walsall is a suburb of Birmingham.

How many times do people have to be told we're not playing in the Europa League?

We are in the same league as Walsall who play David Kelly up front and always have Police officers on hand to help you get home early.

whats cawslaw then?

Walsall is actually a city in the Black Country, not a "suburb of Birmingham", but I appreciate what you mean.

I'm never sure if people do it ironically (for some reason), or it is autocorrect?

Its actually a town within the metropolitan borough of Walsall not a city  :innocent06:

Think we'll be the 'home' team at Wembley as we qualify first so we should be in red as per the rules (I think). Not saying we wouldn't be able to wear purple should we choose to, mind.

I always thought the two teams tossed a coin a few weeks before to decide ends and the loser gets first choice of kit colour?

Archived