IGNORED

Were Bristol City,were Top Of The League

Hartcliffe red

Shut song anyway. Nice to be able to sing it but my god we don't half over sing it. Look back at the Coventry away game with nearly 4000 fans and that's pretty much all that can be heard. In fact most games I have been to this season have been the same.

When do we actually gain this match back on Swindon? Is there a game that needs to be re-scheduled still? Just compared our fixture lists and they match! Confused

Peterborough at home, which hasn't been rearranged yet.

Also will loose another game regardless of the FA Cup replay as we were due to play Doncaster in the league that day. One of us will be in R4 whatever.

Shut song anyway. Nice to be able to sing it but my god we don't half over sing it. Look back at the Coventry away game with nearly 4000 fans and that's pretty much all that can be heard. In fact most games I have been to this season have been the same.

I will never ever tire of singing this song .

You must be very young because in my lifetime we've only been able to sing we're top of the league half way through a season- maybe in 6 or 7 seasons if that.

It's not unique in football fan circles- it took us at least 35 years or more to get over winning the World Cup in 1966

I will never ever tire of singing this song .

You must be very young because in my lifetime we've only been able to sing we're top of the league half way through a season- maybe in 6 or 7 seasons if that.

It's not unique in football fan circles- it took us at least 35 years or more to get over winning the World Cup in 1966

To be fair I was wrong to say it is shit.

It's fantastic to be able to use the song and long may that last.

My issue is the regularity in which it is sung.I lost count of the number of outings it has got in several games.

I have always felt a huge sense of pride in our originality and diversity as a fan base where the usual drab, generic terrace songs had their place but were limited in use.

just seems all that gets sung which is an annoying shame as we are better than that.

Nice to hear 'The reds are going up and now you better believe us' today. Think it was the first time it's been sung this season ? Lets hope we hear this one from now until May.

A bit premature maybe?

Sorry, I'm so used to my Mrs saying this, it's almost become my mantra!!

Archived