IGNORED

Has Jet Become The Player He Should Be ?

Major Isewater

Wouldn't say off two good performances that we should rush to offer him a contract. He is playing as our first choice are injured. Fortunately he is playing well but I feel cotts doesn't see him as a man that fits our style and will likely be gone by the start of next season. However, I would like to be proved wrong as I have always liked him.

Wouldn't say off two good performances that we should rush to offer him a contract. He is playing as our first choice are injured. Fortunately he is playing well but I feel cotts doesn't see him as a man that fits our style and will likely be gone by the start of next season. However, I would like to be proved wrong as I have always liked him.

Seems to be fitting okay at the moment. I've not been Jets biggest fan but games like today he is a joy to watch. 

Its not just 2 good performances. You're forgetting his magnificent contribution to us last season when we were absolutely dismal in the first half of the season. That hat-trick away at Carlise was superb, goal against Rovers, he has got a lot to offer us. Can produce something from nothing!

I would offer him a new deal, no question about it. 

They were our first choices, mostly by dint of not changing a successful team.

Jet's got the shirt by rights now, and if he continues to play half as well as in recent games neither Wilbs or Agard will be taking it off him.

Only 2 good performances yet has more assists and goals than 1 of our players of the season in freeman - just saying....

They were our first choices, mostly by dint of not changing a successful team.

Jet's got the shirt by rights now, and if he continues to play half as well as in recent games neither Wilbs or Agard will be taking it off him.

If he played like this for only once a month he would still be at Arsenal. He was good at Gillingham, excellent today and you could see the Notts players were terrified of him. However does he fit into Cotts type of team long term? I doubt it and would not be surprised to see him go soon, mores the pity.

If he played like this for only once a month he would still be at Arsenal. He was good at Gillingham, excellent today and you could see the Notts players were terrified of him. However does he fit into Cotts type of team long term? I doubt it and would not be surprised to see him go soon, mores the pity.

It's up to Jet. He appears fit now and like any player he always needed a run of games to show his best form..

He's played very well in each of the last 4 games, if he continues to do so he'll no doubt keep his place.

It'll need a real stinker from him to be dropped.

Does he fit into a Cotts type team long term? On recent displays, most definitely, yes.

Only 2 good performances yet has more assists and goals than 1 of our players of the season in freeman - just saying....

More goals and assists than Agard since 1 Nov from significantly less game time.

And after today he's actually responsible for more goals in total than Agard, if you combine his assists and goals.

People talk about form, but Agard (who is a top player, and important part of the squad; don't get me wrong) was bang out of it when he got injured.

JET has just done what all players waiting for a chance have to which is sieze it. Would be wrong to just drop him now.

If he plays like that every week then yes he has but he would also not be playing for us!

I guess the thing is if he did that week in week out he'd been in the premier league

Well i know this , i would pay twice as much for a ticket , to see that level of abillity , indeed magical at times , in a match , there is no way ,

you should be able to see that at our current level , yes i am old school and like to be entertained , as well as win matches ,

well i was today , and thats not just down to jet , most of the game we looked a division above , at times two ,

we were really that good today .

He has worked hard on his positional game, today he was far far better compared to last. He is now able to damage teams and fits into our system. Best I have ever seen him play.

There was one instance in the second half where he started to chase(?!) back and when Joe Bryan ran inside, realising that JET wouldn't get there, JET immediatley got into the LB position that JB had vacated. Things like that won't always get spotted by the masses but it backs up your point about his positional play.

Archived