IGNORED

Carroll

Antman

I was sat in block h of the Dolman (in line). The ball was clearly over the line but the Lino in his position would have been unsighted.

We got away with that one.

Assuming the Dolman has a block H the one thing that's ****ing obvious is that you were clearly anything but in line

All I know is the guy who was shouting abuse is like that every game and is an absolute pillock. Embarrassed to say he is a fellow City fan.

From what I've been told regarding some of the comments made by fans, it sounds like it was a very friendly place to be. I don't know, I wasn't there but if true. I'd be annoyed and I wouldn't return with my son. I suppose what I've been told come from younger fans (as I noticed stupid comments on Twitter).

How rich are you guys by the way? Within the 10th Richest in England?

PS. Carrol can be quite 'hyper' but I honestly don't believe he would do anything to be nasty, he's a really friendly guy and if it's true regarding the bribe comments then I think he should be fined. Likewise to anyone who abuses players (our fans do it and I dislike that).

From what I've been told regarding some of the comments made by fans, it sounds like it was a very friendly place to be. I don't know, I wasn't there but if true. I'd be annoyed and I wouldn't return with my son. I suppose what I've been told come from younger fans (as I noticed stupid comments on Twitter).

How rich are you guys by the way? Within the 10th Richest in England?

PS. Carrol can be quite 'hyper' but I honestly don't believe he would do anything to be nasty, he's a really friendly guy and if it's true regarding the bribe comments then I think he should be fined. Likewise to anyone who abuses players (our fans do it and I dislike that).

He made several gestures to the linesman after our 2nd goal where he rubbed his fingers together and then put them in his back pocket. Pretty silly thing to do, he was obviously frustrated but having sat right behind that touch line I think the ball was kept in. Yet to see the replay though.

Spoke to several really nice Notts fans after the game who were a credit to your club.

He made several gestures to the linesman after our 2nd goal where he rubbed his fingers together and then put them in his back pocket. Pretty silly thing to do, he was obviously frustrated but having sat right behind that touch line I think the ball was kept in. Yet to see the replay though.

Spoke to several really nice Notts fans after the game who were a credit to your club.

Bristol86, the replay is further up this thread! And very conclusive too.

Archived