IGNORED

Cup Tickets

dziekanowski

Hope this is the kind of system we are going to bring on, just think bringing it on now without no points system is a bit off.

Hopefully when ground gets rebuilt we will have ticketing system to match.

Just think at moment say 5000 can buy a membership and 3000 never go to a match but can get in front of people who go every week isn't really fair.

My favouring of a points system is that I attend nearly every away game around the country but miss out on a game like Swindon to some fans who only ever go to home games.

That to me is where it's bollocks.

That's another argument for another day though.

My favouring of a points system is that I attend nearly every away game around the country but miss out on a game like Swindon to some fans who only ever go to home games.

Like yourself I attend more away than home, live in Manchester. Hope that when we get a new ticket system away games get counted. Just season ticket holders will always be priority and that's the way it is.

It's my opinion, it's not a fishing trip.

I'm not going so matters not a jot to me. Just saying what I think would make decent cup atmosphere against prem opposition.

Each to their own, but my preference would be a handful of West Ham fans huddled in a corner, with a nasty, one-sided, atmosphere that makes the visiting team literally shit their pants.  And you can use literally in either the new or old definition.

I've been trying to order tickets online and keep getting the message "you've got no reservations" did anyone else getting this message find a way round it?

I've tried calling as well but don't even get put on hold I just get get told user busy and cut off :(

It could be that your season ticket is in an area put aside for TV cameras.

Atyeo Stand

Block E, Rows V & W, Seats 13-18

Block E, Rows X, Y & Z, Seats 10-20

Block H, Row F, Seats 15-20

Block H, Row G, Seats 15-22

Block H, Row H, Seats 15-24

Block H, Row J & K, Seats 15-25

Williams Stand

Block A, Row A, Seats 9-22

Block A, Row B, Seats 9-21

Block A, Row D, Seats 9-20

Block A, Row E, Seats 9-19

Block A, Row F, Seats 9-18

Block D Upper, Row Q, Seats 1-21 (West Ham game only)

Block D Upper, Row R & S, Seats 1-5

Block E Right, Row A & D, Seats 1-20

Block E Right, Row B & E, Seats 1-19

Block E Right, Row F, Seats 1-18

Anyone who has a season card in any of the seats above will not be able to purchase online and must contact Supporter Services by phone to secure an alternative seat. Lines are busy but you have until 5pm On Monday, so everyone will get their ticket eventually.

I've been trying to order tickets online and keep getting the message "you've got no reservations" did anyone else getting this message find a way round it?

I've tried calling as well but don't even get put on hold I just get get told user busy and cut off :(

I had exactly the same problem as you. Thankfully, after failing several times with Internet Explorer I used Firefox and the match details suddenly appeared and I was able to book tickets for myself and a friend, hassle free.

Haven't bothered to buy a ticket yet, I will wait a couple more days with all the problems going on. I am in the E block singing section. I have no idea if it is going to remain unreserved seating for this game if anyone could let me know?

It is an interesting idea having an away season ticket for those who go to most away games or some loyalty points for those who go to half or more. I personally go to 2 or 3 away games a season from what I can afford. Perhaps the club could look into it. I thought it was a bit unfair for people that go to a lot of away games but miss out on the big games like Swindon because they do not have a season ticket.

I think that you have been advised wrongly see this http://www.bristolsportstore.co.uk/shop/product/7/new-products/3843/forever-bristol-sale-membership.aspx

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/gain-second-tier-priority-tickets-with-forever-bristol-2188844.aspx

To me it reads as one discount PER MEMBERSHIP PER GAME

Mind you yesterday they told someone there were only 100 tickets left for last night and that there would be no POTD!

To be fair that quote on the website to me reads, one discount per membership

Why is it? You aren't putting any money into the club so why should you get a discount?

Your support of the team is certainly not in doubt, but financially you are no benefit to the club

(I also attend mainly away matches)

It could be that your season ticket is in an area put aside for TV cameras.

Anyone who has a season card in any of the seats above will not be able to purchase online and must contact Supporter Services by phone to secure an alternative seat. Lines are busy but you have until 5pm On Monday, so everyone will get their ticket eventually.Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/gillingham-jpt-tickets-on-sale-10am-tomorrow-2201290.aspx#VqG6CciMmGlJfwA7.99

Cheers dave I just checked I'm in E block but not in the seats you mention. I'll try curr avons suggestion of using a different browser as I'm doing it on my phone.

Well I've gotta say a huge well done to Bristol City on this one.

I ordered my ticket for the FA Cup game with the Hammers at about 11am yesterday morning and it arrived in the post today.

Now that is a great service.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Ps: I know some people are still having problems, so please don't take this a 'gloaty' message, just wanna give credit where it's due.

Well I've gotta say a huge well done to Bristol City on this one.

I ordered my ticket for the FA Cup game with the Hammers at about 11am yesterday morning and it arrived in the post today.

Now that is a great service.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Ps: I know some people are still having problems, so please don't take this a 'gloaty' message, just wanna give credit where it's due.

+1 got mine delivered apparently by hand here in "the Head" this morning.

It's just my personal opinion.

We would be pretty annoyed to if we got a tiny allocation at this stage and had the support they do.

If up to me, I'd give them most of the Atyeo and home fans the other two sides.

Would create a super atmosphere.

Ok, I'll bite. On behalf of all Atyeo season ticket holders, **** Off

Amazed more that Royal Mail got it to you the next day !

you say that but at the start of the season the club sent my season ticket and on the envelope it had my name, Trowbridge and then said to be collected, luckily I know a couple of postie's and I got them

This is a depressing thread. I went to get my tickets in person today as I have no faith in City's computer system. It seems to be based on using a couple of second hand 1980's Amstrad desktops.

In comparison, if I order train tickets on line, it's easy and quick. When I collect them I just go to a machine at the station, and out they come after approx 30 seconds. Try collecting tickets at Ashton Gate and you join a long queue and eventually have to deal with a long winded manual system.

(Today, there were approx 20 people in the queue and it took me 35 minutes to get 3 tickets)

Archived