IGNORED

Cup Tickets

dziekanowski

Quick question which probably sounds stupid but......if I buy online and choose "collect", I assume can I go down to the gate anytime to collect the ticket, i.e. today

Yes. You have to select your address when ordering as "collect" but as long as you don't select a postage option they'll be at AG for you to collect. Wether they do it the same day I don't know.

If they have forever Bristol membership yes,

Same for us we get 2nd priority on their tickets as well

I'm not a Basketball fan at all, but that seems a good deal moreso for them than us? So, they would be ahead of City fans who have supported City for decades but without season tickets or a membership of some form.

I'm not a Basketball fan at all, but that seems a good deal moreso for them than us? So, they would be ahead of City fans who have supported City but without season tickets or a membership of some form.

Then buy the membership and stop whinging, you pay for it if you attend 4 games in the season

Again why would non season ticket holders not want it? It pays for itself in four games, if people are planning to attend less then four games a season then they shouldn't be put out by others with this membership

Monkeh you dont get it do you.? Read my last post about non attendees being able to get tickets as a 2nd priority. I will be at the Gate until the end of the season and that will be more than 4 games, its just how they have done it yet again ( like last nights v Donnie)

Enoch I am in my 60's and buy online. They have my details, I have a User name and password. They know if I am a regular. Why the **** bother with computers if you dont use em

Because they have a Bristol Sport membership scheme offering a range of generous discounts and priority to people who go on a regular basis?

I think it's a great idea to get people that don't usually even bother about football to come to the "Big" games as they're new paying customers! So if Flyers ST Holders fancy a pop at 2nd Tier priority then fair play to them. I for one welcome our new Bristol Sport overlords.

I think it's a great idea to get people that don't usually even bother about football to come to the "Big" games as they're new paying customers! So if Flyers ST Holders fancy a pop at 2nd Tier priority then fair play to them. I for one welcome our new Bristol Sport overlords.

I agree. With the reduced capacity over the next couple of seasons, I think the club should be applauded for introducing this.

I have been able to get generous discounts on rugby tickets that I might not have otherwise bought, and if this means I have a chance of a ticket towards the end of the rugby season then great. Especially if the game might be in high demand.

Enoch I am in my 60's and buy online. They have my details, I have a User name and password. They know if I am a regular. Why the **** bother with computers if you dont use em

Offer a paid for membership scheme like multiple other clubs up and down the country? To not have one, especially when tickets are in such high demand, would be an error by the club. Dave L has said on a couple of occasions already this season that a points system is not yet in place at least now you know your options- Either buy one and get in the 2nd tier or don't try in the general sale.

Archived