IGNORED

Forever Bristol Membership - How Many..?

Bar BS3

I have a season ticket, so it doesn't bother me but for those who are or are considering buying a membership to get 2nd level priority, does anyone know how many of these have been sold.

I would say that the number NOT including the Rugby and Flyers season ticket holders, who are unlikely to have much of a demand for cup tickets for football. How many Bristol City fans alone have signed up for the membership seperately from having it included in their season ticket..?

Basically to find out whether membership almost guarantees you a ticket (if less than 2,000 have been sold)

or what level of increased chanvce does it give people...?

eh ? I signed upto it yesterday in anticipation, I buy the tickets whenever we go for my oap dad and my 8 year old son, Im not paying 20 quid each membership for them thats mental, so I take it I will only be able to buy one ? thats no good to me if true, I will cancel it.

What did you think you were buying?

if I get on a bus and say 'Day Rider, cheers Drive!' I don't expect the rest of the queue to travel on my ticket.

eh ? I signed upto it yesterday in anticipation, I buy the tickets whenever we go for my oap dad and my 8 year old son, Im not paying 20 quid each membership for them thats mental, so I take it I will only be able to buy one ? thats no good to me if true, I will cancel it.

Really..?

one last thing with this, do you have to phone to book tickets with the membership ? i dont see any options to enter a member number or anything on the online ticket site, i have tried calling them but its engaged, just the one phone line for this ?

Maybe the lines are engaged because people are ringing up when it's not their turn on the priority scale..?!

Archived