IGNORED

Forever Bristol Membership - How Many..?

Bar BS3

Why? The membership doesn't guarantee you a ticket, just that you get a chance in the 2nd tier rather than general sale.

It's no different to there being more season ticket holders than there were tickets available for Swindon away.

True, I've got a membership and like the idea of second priority. If, for arguments sake, 10k bought them then there's obviously more memberships than available seats meaning I or other members have as much chance of getting a ticket as before.

Obviously that figure is plucked out the air

True, I've got a membership and like the idea of second priority. If, for arguments sake, 10k bought them then there's obviously more memberships than available seats meaning I or other members have as much chance of getting a ticket as before.

Obviously that figure is plucked out the air

I actually agree from a personal point of view, as I also have a membership and life would be considerably easier for us both  if there was enough tickets for each member!

However from the clubs point of view they are going to want to sell as many of these as possible and I can't blame them for that. We all want Bristol City to be the most successful club it can be, unfortunately things like demand for tickets and memberships go hand in hand with that success I'm afraid.

I wonder if any of the new members who sign up over the next few days will have an E13 post code? Especially considering the relatively low allocation that West Ham fans will have for the away end, and fans on their forum saying they are looking for tickets in the home end.

Like we did at Swindle....

I wonder if any of the new members who sign up over the next few days will have an E13 post code? Especially considering the relatively low allocation that West Ham fans will have for the away end, and fans on their forum saying they are looking for tickets in the home end.

A good point the club should look at closely. Using this method of second priority opens the doors for away fans to purchase high demand home tickets.

I hope the club learn from this and re-introduce database and points systems. Other clubs operate in this way, why can't we?!

People applying for membership over the next week will need to have a ticketing history with Bristol City. We are aware of this issue.

• SC&T Board Members

A good point the club should look at closely. Using this method of second priority opens the doors for away fans to purchase high demand home tickets.

I hope the club learn from this and re-introduce database and points systems. Other clubs operate in this way, why can't we?!

The current ticketing system isn't up to it. There's a new one on the way.

Being a non-ST holder myself due to other circumstances, i will be purchasing this membership in order to guarantee tickets for the West Ham and Gillingham games as well as a better chance of securing Wembley tickets (if we get there). Considering i attend approximately 15 games a season, this is a suitable option.

Being a non-ST holder myself due to other circumstances, i will be purchasing this membership in order to guarantee tickets for the West Ham and Gillingham games as well as a better chance of securing Wembley tickets (if we get there). Considering i attend approximately 15 games a season, this is a suitable option.

Remember that it wont guarantee you a ticket for any game, just put you in the second priority group.

It's still a good deal though so long as you attend matches.

And I've a feeling you won't need any kind of priority to get a Wembley ticket. I'd imagine we'd take 40K tops, and more than that will be available if required.

Remember that it wont guarantee you a ticket for any game, just put you in the second priority group.

And I've a feeling you won't need any kind of priority to get a Wembley ticket. I'd imagine we'd take 40K tops, and more than that will be available if required.

Higher priority than general sale, so can only be positive. Will be attending all home games for the remainder of the season so is a fantastic deal. 

I wouldn't expect us to take anywhere near 40k for the JPT.

25k maybe 30k at a push.

I would be very happy to be pleasantly surprised by more than that, but would only expect it for a "bigger" game such as play off final.

Archived