IGNORED

Williams E Block Last Night

Hartcliffe red

I usualy stand in the singing section but for a change went to block a, could hardly hear the eastend lot. Not sure if it's like that every week. Seems bouncing when Im stood there!

Also thank god I chose to go in the singing section, legroom is as tight as an otters pocket!

Last night wasn't great although wasn't expecting it to be, compared to previous 'Cup' games this season was reasonable though.. Fair play to the usual suspects trying their best to start/keep things going..

Saturday against Notts County was by far the best its been for a while..

I think anyone who tries to create a good atmosphere deserves praise and encouragement. I used to love starting songs in the East End in the '80s - if everyone joined in the feeling was amazing!

I think at the moment we have to accept we are in a bit of a building site and it will be difficult to create a cauldron of noise (cauldron? Never thought I'd use that word!!).

But when the stadium is finished I think it will sound brill!

The Atyeo stand was very strange last night. Mostly due to the fact that people were still trying to find seats up to 25 minutes after ko. I sat in my normal S/T near an exit and most people didn't even make an attempt to find their own seat, but asked a steward. WRONG, most of the stewards don't even know what stand they are in, let alone point someone to the right block. Having said that I did overhear one punter ask the steward where row D was. I also heard several "come on Bristol" last night.Rugby supporters?

Archived