IGNORED

Pie Eating Chelsea Fans

Between heaven and hell

Just sat down to watch the city bits on the tele with my tea when the camera switches to the queue for tickets outside the Williams this morning. Just as I was thinking I love all this hype and build up I spot A bloke at the front of the queue wearing a bloody Chelsea xxxl coat !

Even if he was collecting for someone else wearing that coat spoilt my moment , chilli wine the lot.

Whoever your are thanks for nothing.

I support a premier league team (I was born in that city). I don't attend games there very often due to cost and distance. However I would never have that teams colours on show at a Bristol City game or even around the ground. It a matter of respect and not looking like a tit.

And you support City as well...?

Just sat down to watch the city bits on the tele with my tea when the camera switches to the queue for tickets outside the Williams this morning. Just as I was thinking I love all this hype and build up I spot A bloke at the front of the queue wearing a bloody Chelsea xxxl coat !

Even if he was collecting for someone else wearing that coat spoilt my moment , chilli wine the lot.

Whoever your are thanks for nothing.

He must be tracked down.

And SMITED.

Well by the sounds of it they were "supporting their local team" by turning up for one of the smaller gates this season. I'm not a fan of any premier league team and it annoys me in general people wearing their shirts in our city but it's up to them. At least they're still showing some interest for us.

It's a little unlikely (they would have to get there first) but Chelsea in the FA Cup final would be nice so we could avenge them taking Todd Kane back from us so quickly..

I can understand watching other teams occasionally - living in London, not always being able to get back to Bristol for games, and being friends with a Chelsea and a QPR season ticket-holder, once or twice a season I do go and watch games with them (or nab their season ticket off them when they can't).  My friends sometimes reciprocate this if they're free when Bristol City are in London.

I'm certainly not a 'fan' of either team but will cheer them on whilst I'm in the ground 'cos it seems the respectful thing to do (even if I was secretly smirking when QPR went 3-0 down to Sheff Utd with Jamal Campbell-Ryce scoring two of the goals!).  But I'd never ever turn up to the games wearing Bristol City gear and find it a bit weird someone would come to AG in Chelsea garb!

Aha! I have to admit to not having read your post. I realise this is a truly awful thing to say and I can only apologise profusely, to you and the hog.

Horace accepts your gracious apology and so do I. Fifty Hail Marys will absolve you :pray:

Archived