IGNORED

2 New Players Before Saturday (Merged)

Rocky

If Agard and Wilbraham are nearing a return, do we need another striker ?

If we can extend Smith until the end of the season, it would be Keeper, Defender, wing back, and Midfielder.

Got a sneaky feeling if we are looking to bring in 4, someone is departing from the first team.

Is Adam El Abd still at Bury ? I can see Reid being sold permanently as well.

If Agard and Wilbraham are nearing a return, do we need another striker ?

If we can extend Smith until the end of the season, it would be Keeper, Defender, wing back, and Midfielder.

Got a sneaky feeling if we are looking to bring in 4, someone is departing from the first team.

Is Adam El Abd still at Bury ? I can see Reid being sold permanently as well.

Can Bury or Plymouth afford either, unless we're paying up contracts again..

Seems a little change of tack from, "no rush to recruit", his treatment room statement might be part of the reason, but impending bonus funds from both cup competitions could also be part of the reason.

Only Marina Rolls Royce knows

Yep. Let's hope my powers of motivation are still as productive.

A 'Matt Smith is awful' thread- then 7 goals followed by a 'Jet is awful' thread followed by 5 goals and three assists and the rest , as they say, is history.

I would say "any requests?" but I know you little tinkers well enough to know that those requests  are likely involve me than any new player .

Tavernier was quality against us last season when at Rotherham. Would be a great addition to compete with Little, putting Waggy in the centre of midfield.

Plus Saville and another two should put us in a comfortable position to push on and stay fresh for the season's remainder.

Compared to last year, we can attract a higher calibur of player whether that be to aid the promotion push via a loan or a permanent deal which stands us in good stead for the Championship should we get there. A very strong squad is what we possess as this level, any extra additions can only be positive if it is the right deal. The signing of Saville is a positive one which increases competition in midfield after Kane's departure. 

Archived