IGNORED

George Saville Is Awful

Major Isewater

I'm happy we're bringing players in but how many loanees do we have now?! I've never been a big fan of loaning players, if they do well you know their price goes up or another team gets the chance to jump in and snatch them. For all the crap Swindon have taken about building a team around loan players we now seem to have a fair few ourselves.

Three is a fair few? And we are using them to support and supplement the squad which comprises fully contracted Bristol City employees.

Oh I'm not against it because of the rules, my concern is finding someone who plays amazing and then his performance prices us out leaving key positions in our squad and a whole harder league to play in if we gain promotion.

Problem could be where he plays well and Wolves recall him after 28days.

http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/saville-to-city-2205451.aspx

Three is a fair few? And we are using them to support and supplement the squad which comprises fully contracted Bristol City employees.

Ah my bad, I don't know why but I thought there were more, still 3 players that have to be replaced if we make the championship.

That said Matt Smith probably wouldn't have signed straight away with us so maybe I should stop worrying :/

Archived