IGNORED

George Saville Is Awful

Major Isewater

I'm happy we're bringing players in but how many loanees do we have now?! I've never been a big fan of loaning players, if they do well you know their price goes up or another team gets the chance to jump in and snatch them. For all the crap Swindon have taken about building a team around loan players we now seem to have a fair few ourselves.

I'm happy we're bringing players in but how many loanees do we have now?! I've never been a big fan of loaning players, if they do well you know their price goes up or another team gets the chance to jump in and snatch them. For all the crap Swindon have taken about building a team around loan players we now seem to have a fair few ourselves.

I don't really mind if it seals promotion, doesn't really bother me what Swindon do either. If they want to loan players, so be it! It's within the rules

I don't really mind if it seals promotion, doesn't really bother me what Swindon do either. If they want to loan players, so be it! It's within the rules

Oh I'm not against it because of the rules, my concern is finding someone who plays amazing and then his performance prices us out leaving key positions in our squad and a whole harder league to play in if we gain promotion.

Oh I'm not against it because of the rules, my concern is finding someone who plays amazing and then his performance prices us out leaving key positions in our squad and a whole harder league to play in if we gain promotion.

Good point, I think though that's the difference between us and Swindon. If we both are prompted, unless they can get loans in again, they can't afford to purchase outright the quality in positions they lose whereas we can.

Archived