IGNORED

Sc - He's Done It Again..!

Bar BS3

Do you watch much football outside of city? Please don't take that as a dig, really not intended!

Both were very prominent members of Brentford and Rotherhams promotion winning teams last season... Tavernier scored a cracking free kick against us when we played Rotherham at their place! Seen a bit of Saville too good box to box player, handy on the ball.

Fair play !Jammo. I struggle to recall the colour of the opposition's kit, let alone any individuals, so you've got a better idea than me. Plus, watching the likes of smaller clubs like Roth & Brent steamroller past us into the Champ did nothing for my demeanour having paid for the privilege of watching us be steamrollered by them.

All that said, wouldn't someone watching JET or Mark Little on certain occasions think we have a world-beater and an unplayable 'bombing on' wing-back? When the truth is we know we have a gifted yet inconsistent mercurial talent who is prone to going missing (let's not forget in the current fever about him he is just as likely to balls it all up!!) and a full-back who is intent on running through brick walls/other players when a simple pass would do? I'm a big fan of both, but am aware of their limitations, not something you tend to fully comprehend after 90 mins watching the opposition. Maybe that was one of Saville's best games and Tav has never scored a free-kick like it before or after. Maybe Sav always plays like that and Tav (I'm onto something there) will score five free-kicks for us by the end of the season. Hope so.

Appreciate your comments, though and glad we have someone who can see further than I can.

Archived